Monster profile: Ainosuke Shindo (Adam)

Sk8 the infinity

Type: Sleep Demon

Where they live/like to stay: in a dimension between reality and the mind.

Likes: his darling sleeping, sweet/steamy/scary dreams, teasing/chasing his darling.

Dislikes: his darling waking up

What can they do: Adam can control dreams as well as how long his darling sleeps, however there is still a chance that his darling can take control and or awake up when they want. It does take a lot of willpower. The longer he is attached to his darling the more he can do outside of the dream. There is also a chance that he would get out of through the dreams.

What not to do when they are around:

Don't try to stay awake.

Don't try to fight back. (It only amuses him more.)

Don't let him touch you while you are waking up. (This is how he gets into reality.)

Don't show him fear.

Don't fall into a deep sleep.

How to escape them:

There is no real way to escape him but you can overpower him by not letting him take control and mess with your mind.

How dangerous are they 1/10:

13, he is an extremely powerful sleep demon that's used to getting what he wants no matter the means. He knows exactly how to get his darling to do what he wants whether that be going into reality or pulling them deeper into sleep so they never wake up.