Monster ABC: Dragon Mikoto Suoh

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

He stays close to his darling wrapping them in gold and red.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

He is willing to burn down whole kingdoms for his darling if the need ever came.

Claws: How would they treat their darling?

He treats them well, hiding them away from the world only to be put into a world only for the both of them.

Defend: how do they keep their darling safe? (Either from other creatures or humans.)

He keeps them hidden deep in an old abandoned castle while also guarding the grounds.

Eager: How impatient are they to get their hands on their darling?

They were either given to him or he took them just a few nights after meeting them.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

It does amuse him to see them try and he knows they can't actually hurt him so he's not worried about it.

Game: How much do they play around with their darling? (Tricking or teasing for their own amusement.)

Sometimes he will hold them high in the air never threading to drop them just holding them close while miles above the ground.

Home: what types of places you'll find them living in? (So, you can stay away.)

An ancient decrepit castle but he does tend to fly around when he's bored so even if his darling does stay away from the castle there is still not a guarantee that they will be safe.

Ideas: what did they first think of their darling? (Love at first sight or something more sinister.)

There was something that caught his eye about his darling enough to make him watch them for a little while.

Jealousy: How jealous are they when it comes to their darling?

It's true he doesn't like others around his darling but he doesn't really get jealous.

Knowledgeable: How much would they try to learn about their darling?

He learns about them as they live in the castle so he is basically always learning things about his darling.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

Between first meeting them and taking him there isn't much courting being done however he does show off what he can do (flying, fire, his more dragon form etc.) and showering them in treasure.

Marks: how do they show that their darlings are all theirs?

Not only do they wear his color (red) but they are also covered in the jewels that he has.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

He does scare them as a way to punish them (like holding them high in the air, playing cat and mouse with his dragon form etc.)

Oblivious: how unaware would their darling be of their presence?

He can blend into his surroundings at will. (He can do this both in his dragon form and his more human form.)

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

He lets them go at their pace without any issues.

Quarters: where do they keep their darling so no prying eyes can find them?

In an old castle in the middle of a giant lake that has a forest so thick you would be lucky to make it a mile in.

Regret: Would they feel guilty? Would they let go?

He won't feel guilty about anything he does.

Stalker: How intense would their stalking get?

Because he can blend in, he is able to do a lot more than he could ever do as a normal human.

Tragic: how would they handle if something tragic were to happen? (Darling being taken away, dying.)

He won't leave the castle to the point where he would become just another fairytale.

Ugly heart: could their darling ever handle their 'ugly side'?

They won't be able to handle all the fire and destruction that comes from his ugly side.

Vail: how would they act in order to get their darlings' trust?

He shows that he means no harm to them.

Wrecked: how would they feel seeing their darling become a wreck? (Crying, screaming, desperate to get away.)

He isn't too sure how to handle them so he ends up just giving them space.

Xoanon: How far would they go to win their darling over? Do they even need to?

He doesn't want them to hate him so he does all he can to make them comfortable in their new home.

Youthfulness: how would they feel about out living their darling? (Could they stop them from aging or just cherish the time they have together.)

He cherishes the time he has with his darling knowing that all he can do is watch as they slowly start to fade away.

Zest: what is it that they like most about their darling?

How small they are to him in and out of his dragon form.