Made just for me

Frankenstein

Senku ishigami

Late one stormy night a scientist that was well known without the land was putting the last touches on his latest creation

Unlike his other creations, this one had a specialness to it...

Senku checked everything for the last time making sure that nothing was to go wrong.

"Alright Taiju when I say now, I want you to pull that switch." he looked at his assistant waiting by the control panel.

"Get it!" Taiju placed his hand on the switch ready for the signal.

with everything done now all that was needed was a single strike then everything would be done. Fixed. When the strike finally hit, Senku gave the signal. As soon as the switch was flipped everything went bright before going dark. It only took a moment before the lights came back on as soon as they did senku went over to check the creature's vitals. Nothing.

"Are they alive?" asked Taiju. Senku didn't say anything.

After checking a few more things he headed over to a board that had all types of research. He knew that nothing could have gone wrong but maybe...just maybe...

Then the monitors started going off, quickly moved back over to the table, the creation as they started to stir finally but slowly opening their eyes.

"It worked! They-"

"Don't be so loud!"

For the rest of the night Senku helped the creature as they started to move, watching to make sure none of the stitches loosened as well as getting the grasp on things. It was like that for the next few weeks having them do simple tasks or answering questions to see how much they know or remember from before. It was also during this time that senku had given the creature a name, (y/n).

As time went on (y/n) wanted to learn more about everything much to senku delight however he did still put a limit to it saying that it's best to do things slowly. (y/n) did try to talk to Taiju but he was often sent on errands or to work on different parts of the large home leaving only (y/n) and senku alone most of the time.

After a "learning session" or at least test what senku called it was that (y/n) started to look for him. Usually, he would either be in the same room or just outside the door waiting but this time he was nowhere to be seen. It was rare that (y/n) was left to wander alone taking this opportunity to look out the window, not that there was much to see. There was barely any plant life along with everything else looking a different shade of gray. (y/n) did notice some type of lights is the distance it was too far to see what they were, figuring they would ask about them later.

As they started searching, they heard voices coming from a room getting closer and the voices became clearer. There was a door cracked open a bit enough to see inside but not enough to be noticed. Looking into the room, Senku was sitting at a desk working on some project with his back to Taiju.

"Don't you think we need to tell them?" they heard Taiju ask.

"Why?" was Senku's answer.

"Will it's just kind of weird having them not remember anything from before."

Before?

"It's better if they don't remember that lab accident was bad. There were a lot of new parts I had to find to fix them."

It was quiet for a moment.

" What about their room?" Tajiu broke the silence. " They could start using their room again, can't they?"