Sea Serpent Juza Hyodo

A3

Juza is a small giant being 30 feet long. He is a deep purple with a light purple underbelly along with yellow on the tips of his fines as well as markings. He also has sharp teeth and claws that are black.

Being that he is larger than his darling he treats them as if they are made of glass. Making sure to watch his strength and claws when he handles them.

However, it also makes it easy for him to defend their 'home' and his darling if needed.

His home is an underwater cave that has a large area that is above the water but the only way out is through the only opening that is under 40 feet of water.

He often brings his darling items that he finds underwater, on ships or on the beach.

He has a hypnotizing voice both metaphorically and literally. That he uses to calm his darling or even put them to sleep. (There's also a chance he used it to bring them to the beach where he then graded them and brought them to their 'new home'.)

Since their home isn't the brightest place, it's lit up by glowing algae and Juza's glowing markings.

Although he is still considered young by his species (late teens to early 20s.) he is hundreds of years old by human means.

This being said he does tell his darling stories of all that he has seen in his time.

Although he does either sacred or attack anything or anyone that comes near, he is very sweet and soft towards his darling.