Monster profile: Kenma Kozume

Type: Vampire

Where they live/like to stay: his castle (doesn't really like to go anywhere else. He will sometimes walk around the land of the castle.)

Likes: night time/ really cloudy days, being close to his darling, darling's blood.

Dislikes: sunny/ hot days, strangers coming up to the castle, strangers trying to take his darling, having a loud darling (but will deal with it.).

What can they do: can turn into a few small animals (bat, cat, rat, bird.), fly, teleportation, hypnotizing.

What not to do when they are around:

Don't get too riled up.

Don't get the villagers involved.

Don't listen to the talking black cat that wanders around.

Don't trust any talking animals that are around the castle.

Don't try to use the daytime/ sunny day; it won't work anyway.

How to escape them: there really isn't an escape because even if you do manage to get out of the gate there will still be eyes on you so he'll always know where you go.

How dangerous are they 1/10:

8, there really is no way to get away, plus he can/will use his powers on his darling. So not only can he just hypnotize his darling (given he really doesn't want to do that he doesn't want a doll after all,) but he will always have eyes on them no matter where they go.