Monster profile: Nicolas Brown

Type: Werewolf

Where they live/like to stay: for the most part he stays in an apartment he shares with Worick but he also has a cabin that is in the woods where he stays when he turns into a werewolf.

Likes: his darling's scent, darling's attention, being alone with darling, anything to do with his darling, challenge.

Dislikes: most people (except for a handful.), Not having his darling's attention, being away from his darling, someone taking his darling, not having his darling nearby.

What can they do:

He can do a lot of damage even when he's not in wolf form.in wolf form he will tear anyone apart who even thinks about taking his darling away, with such sharp claws and teeth he will use them how he pleases. With him being very territorial he will use whatever is at his disposal to keep what he believes belongs to him.

What not to do when they are around:

Don't ignore him.

Don't run away.

Don't challenge him.

Don't get too close to others

Don't leave his side.

How to escape them:

It will be nearly impossible to even get a foot out the door let alone getting far away but if you can think of a way to hide your scent and get out of his eye sight then there is a chance for freedom however long it may depend on far you get before he drags you back home.

How dangerous are they 1/10:

10, Not only is his senses heightened but he's very good at hiding in the shadows making it near impossible to avoid/escape.