Naga Kyoko Kirigiri

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

She does try and show affection to her darling but what she mostly will do is wrap her tail around not only holding them in place but also close to her.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Not too messy, even though she is built to do some real damage she prefers (if she has to) a quick kill as she wants to get rid of the threat quickly.

Claws: How would they treat their darling?

She may come off uncaring but in truth she deeply cares for her darling and treats them as gently as she can. (Especially since nagas are usually much larger than humans as well as other creatures.)

Defend: how do they keep their darling safe? (Either from other creatures or humans.)

For the most part she will get her darling in her hide home while always standing guard. Not like many creatures or humans would come near after one cold daring look from her but she is always ready to defend her darling.

Eager: How impatient are they to get their hands on their darling?

She is eager but is impatient in order to get the right moment to take her darling.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

She would be sad but will keep you wrapped in her tail off the ground until they grow tired then pull them close.

Game: How much do they play around with their darling? (Tricking or teasing for their own amusement.)

She doesn't really do either unless she's feeling a bit play full but it won't be too harsh like other creatures would be.

Home: what types of places you'll find them living in? (So, you can stay away.)

Deep in the jungle in a cave that's hidden by vines and other plant life so unless you were looking for it or unlucky enough to stumble upon it then that's a good chance, you'll just walk right by it.

Ideas: what did they first think of their darling? (Love at first sight or something more sinister.)

Curious, humans rarely wonder this far unless they are lost or looking for something.

Jealousy: How jealous are they when it comes to their darling?

It's usually a mix of caution and jealousy which she is fairly both but she hides it well.

Knowledgeable: How much would they try to learn about their darling?

As much as she can like said before humans don't wonder as far as this so she wants to know about them.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

As she followed her darling through the jungle, she would leave little gifts like flowers or if they were looking for something she would leave hints as to where it would be at.

Marks: how do they show that their darlings are all theirs?

Given that she's never too far from her darling she doesn't really mark them but if she ever did it would be a matching mark that she also has.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

The look she gives her darling is usually enough to get them to quiet down, but if not, then her tail will keep them still for a while.

Oblivious: how unaware would their darling be of their presence?

Unless she wants them to know that she is there they will never know.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

She is patient with her darling because it will take time getting used to everything.

Quarters: where do they keep their darling so no prying eyes can find them?

Say said before she lives in a hidden cave but the cave itself is fairly deep with main different paths in it. So, depending on how will her darling acts is how far they will be from the sun.

Regret: Would they feel guilty? Would they let go?

Only if she were to see true hatred in her darling's eyes will she rethink a few things she had done.

Stalker: How intense would their stalking get?

Once she sets her eyes on her darling, she will follow them day or night until she finally takes them.

Tragic: how would they handle if something tragic were to happen? (Darling being taken away, dying.)

She may seem calm on the outside but on the inside, she is freaking out while trying to figure out what the next best step would be.

Ugly heart: could their darling ever handle their 'ugly side'?

Her coldness and silent anger will scare her darling every time her ugly side comes out to play no matter how many times, they've seen it. Even though it is rare for her to become that upset.

Vail: how would they act in order to get their darlings' trust?

She is softer and kinder towards her darling but is still the same as she always was.

Wrecked: how would they feel seeing their darling become a wreck? (Crying, screaming, desperate to get away.)

She would try to calm them down the best she knows how. Wrapping her tail around them as they lay in a bed make out of the softest things she would find. Even bring them things like flowers or simply let them get it out of their system.

Xoanon: How far would they go to win their darling over? Do they even need to?

She would go pretty far for her darling's love, doing just about anything to get it.

Youthfulness: how would they feel out living their darling? (Could they stop them from ageing or just cherish the time they have together.)

She spends as much time as she can with her darling knowing in the back of her mind that they won't be with her forever no matter how much she wants them too.

Zest: what is it that they like most about their darling?

The fact that they are different from her, not that she would ever get bored of her darling but it does make things interesting.