Warlock Yasuhiro Hagakure

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

He is fairly affectionate; he gets lonely in his forest home so he's happy to have someone with him.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Considering his magic is fairly... 'off' it can get pretty messy without him meaning to.

Claws: How would they treat their darling?

He gets very clingy with his darling but he's also very sweet.

Defend: how do they keep their darling safe? (Either from other creatures or humans.)

spells, but they only have a 30% of actually working (meaning doing what he wants it to do and not just blowing up in his face.) but in cases where he's trying to protect you (or to get rid of others.) then it works in his favor whether it works or not his enemy will not be standing after.

Eager: How impatient are they to get their hands on their darling?

He is eager, wanting to have you all to himself as soon as possible.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

He would be confused but can stop you from doing too much with spells. (Either making you sleepy or holding you in place so you don't hurt yourself or him.)

Game: How much do they play around with their darling? (Tricking or teasing for their own amusement.)

He's not above tricking his darling and light teasing is something he will do (all in good fun). Since he can easily get close to them, he can get them to see things his way. (Like with people he doesn't like or getting in the way being bad for them.)

Home: what types of places you'll find them living in? (So, you can stay away.)

Deep in the forest you'll find him living in a small wooden house that's covered in plant life. You'll almost miss it if not for the smoke that comes out of the chimney.

Ideas: what did they first think of their darling? (Love at first sight or something more sinister.)

Surprised, not many people wander this far into the forest and although he usually does make a trade with helping wonders (either with money or something else.) He found that the longer you stayed the more he didn't want you to leave.

Jealousy: How jealous are they when it comes to their darling?

He can get jealous easily because who won't want to be with a knight or a prince? (Or someone who can actually control their magic 100%.)

Knowledgeable: How much would they try to learn about their darling?

Given he doesn't see that many people he will be curious about the outside world outside of the forest and where you come from. So, he'll listen to all the stories you have listening to everything not wanting to miss a single word. In doing this he also learns things that may come in handy for later.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

He does little things in order to get on your good side (gaining your trust.).

Marks: how do they show that their darlings are all theirs?

He did put a sort of curse on you to where bad things would happen to those around you but him. (By bad things it's really just bad luck the severity ranges from having a bad fall to losing everything they have but there's still a chance they won't die at least from this curse.)

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Like said before his magic only has a 30% of actually working but there is a handful he can actually use and although he doesn't really see using them on you or others as a punishment, they can be scary see what he can do with them.

Oblivious: how unaware would their darling be of their presence?

If you don't struggle upon his home in their first there is still a chance that he will find you (he does know the forest like the back of his hand.) and watch you for a while wondering what you're doing here and such. All the while you may feel the set of eyes on you, you'll never know where they are.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

He is patient, plus having magic does help (weather bad or good spells and magic are something he uses a lot.)

Quarters: where do they keep their darling so no prying eyes can find them?

In his home of course, it is easy to hide things in the forest after all and even if you were to get out then you won't get far because you'll always end up right back home and in his waiting arms.

Regret: Would they feel guilty? Would they let go?

No, because now you both are not lonely anymore (and even if you were traveling with a party they won't be around for long.)

Stalker: How intense would their stalking get?

Pretty intense, he can hide along the forest easily and use his magic to get even closer when he wants to.

Tragic: how would they handle if something tragic were to happen? (Darling being taken away, dying.)

He would be miserable if something bad ever happened to you and he would try his damnest to stop it but if he can't then he would never leave his home again no matter who came into the first.

Ugly heart: could their darling ever handle their 'ugly side'?

Although he is in a mostly peaceful state, he can be scary when he becomes desperate or angry.

Vail: how would they act in order to get their darlings' trust?

He would be his usually cheerful and friendly self to gain his darling's trust.

Wrecked: how would they feel seeing their darling become a wreck? (Crying, screaming, desperate to get away.)

He would try his hardest to make them more comfortable in their new home while also cheering them up. He's not too worried about them actually getting away. But he hates to see them cry.

Xoanon: How far would they go to win their darling over? Do they even need to?

It's not too hard for him to win his darling over so he's not too worried about it.

Youthfulness: how would they feel out living their darling? (Could they stop them from aging or just cherish the time they have together.)

Will he could technically make you both stop aging by putting a spell over the house or you both so unless you get too far away from the house then there is a very real possibility of being stuck there forever with him.

Zest: what is something they like most about their darling?

You were different than most travelers he's met. Instead of just leaving right away you spent time with him and actually talked with him. You made the loneliness he's felt for so long go away.