Yandere says: Don't turn the computer off (Virus Nagare Hisui)

K Project

A friend had told you about a new visual novel and given that you were looking for something new to play decided to get it. It was definitely different from anything you had played before. Of course, you had your favorite characters and you learned more about them as the game went on.

There was one in particular that caught your eye. His name was nagare hisui and he was in charge of the green clan. There was something that made him... different to say the least. Whenever he was on the screen you felt like he was actually looking at you.

After a while you started to notice that he would appear even when it seemed like he really shouldn't be there in the background somewhere. Thinking it had to be some kind of glitch you tried to reinstall it and that seemed to fix the problem. Soon you played the game less and less. It didn't become that you had gotten bored of it, it's just that life had taken more of your free time away.

It was during the night when your computer turned on with the game being open. Think that maybe something had pressed one of the buttons you went to turn it off. That's when you heard the voice with him appearing on the screen. Now you could still turn it off or leave it on but either way from here on out it's going to be a terrifying ride.