Cecaelia Kōtarō Bokuto

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Clingy and overbearing, he is very affectionate and with so many tentacles it will be harder to get away from his cuddles.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Accidents do happen on land or sea, he just wanted to get them to leave you alone and if he squeezed a little too tight then it was their fault after all they only had to do one thing.

Claws: How would they treat their darling?

He does treat you well although he does tend to (gently) manhandle you a bit. He does like you hold you so to keep his hands free he often holds you with his tentacles. You can struggle as much as you want but you're not getting out of them so it's best just to enjoy the ride.

Defend: how do they keep their darling safe? (Either from other creatures or humans.)

His tentacles can do some pretty heavy damage mixed with the fact that he is very protective over you makes him a person that others don't want to come near. (Plus, who wants to fight a half octopus creature.)

Eager: How impatient are they to get their hands on their darling?

He pretty much just takes you as soon as he sees you. (Love at first sight and all.)

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

It's not that hard for him to keep you under control, being able to hold you off so you don't hurt him or yourself but that doesn't make him anymore happy about it.

Game: How much do they play around with their darling? (Tricking or teasing for their own amusement.)

He does tease (all in good fun.) of course he is a very playful being so he's going to have fun with his darling.

Home: what types of places you'll find them living in? (So, you can stay away.)

Living deep in the ocean in ship wrecks or deep caves or even in caves on land that have water going in it.

Ideas: what did they first think of their darling? (Love at first sight or something more sinister.)

curious, he doesn't see humans much. (Given he was always told to stay away from them.) mesmerized, even if you were another sea creature like him, he would still be mesmerized the first time he lays his eyes on you. In both cases it was love at first sight

Jealousy: How jealous are they when it comes to their darling?

He gets very jealous but it's easy for him to take you away from whatever's making him jealous.

Knowledgeable: How much would they try to learn about their darling?

Not much at least before he takes his darling after he does get to know them better.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

He would give you things he found in shipwrecks as well as other random things he finds in the ocean or beach that he thinks you'll like.

Marks: how do they show that their darlings are all theirs?

With tentacles comes suction cups that can leave marks and since he just loves to hold you with them there's a strong chance that they wouldn't go away any time soon.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Will you're already in solitary so the most he will do is just hold you close or go away for a little while pouting but he's never gone for long.

Oblivious: how unaware would their darling be of their presence?

Given that he can change colors makes it much easier to be close so unless he shows himself or makes a noise, you'll never know he was there.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

He tries to be but gets too excited or impetus so he takes it into his own hands. (Which can make things worse.)

Quarters: where do they keep their darling so no prying eyes can find them?

If you are a sea creature like him then he will keep you either in a wrecked ship or in an underwater cave. If you are a human he will still cave where the only way out is underwater (too dangerous for a human to try and swim out of if he leaves you alone for that long.)

Regret: Would they feel guilty? Would they let go?

He has no regrets for as long as you're with him. What does he have to regret?

Stalker: How intense would their stalking get?

Pretty intense, he always wants to keep an eye on you just in case.

Tragic: how would they handle if something tragic were to happen? (Darling being taken away, dying.)

He would be lost if something were to happen to you, a mixture of anger and sadness will overtake him until he has you back with him.

Ugly heart: could their darling ever handle their 'ugly side'?

Not at all, his 'ugly heart' is much too scary to even think about so just be happy in the fact that there's a 99% chance you'll never see it.

Vail: how would they act in order to get their darlings' trust?

He would be his usually cheerful self-given you'll add the overbearingness but he is still fun to be around... in his own way.

Wrecked: how would they feel seeing their darling become a wreck? (Crying, screaming, desperate to get away.)

He would be a wreck right along with you. Frantically trying to figure out how to make you happy or at least calm down even just a little.

Xoanon: How far would they go to win their darling over? Do they even need to?

He will do anything in order to win your heart, which in his mind shouldn't be too hard since you already are in love with him.... right?

Youthfulness: how would they feel out living their darling? (Could they stop them from aging or just cherish the time they have together.)

He would cherish every moment he has with you for he will outlive you but not by too much.

Zest: what is it that they like most about their darling?

Everything, he can't pick just one thing because everything about you just amazes him.