Demon Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Stiff at first but will loosen up over time. At first, he does little things.one of them being wrapping his devil tail around your wrist when sleeping although he also does this so he knows if you try to leave. As time goes on, he's more than happy to show you with any affection. (He does have to watch out for his sharp teeth and claws or even horns.)

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Things really only get messy when he's angry or feels that you are in danger. (Then he will make their head explode or leave them to deal with some other demons that 'want to play.')

Claws: How would they treat their darling?

He treats you very well considering how other demons treat their darlings. He doesn't chain you up but he does keep you in a special room that only he can go in and out of.

Defend: how do they keep their darling safe? (Either from other creatures or humans.)

Like said before he keeps you in a special room but whenever he does let you out, he makes sure that there are always eyes on you and makes sure that you are with him at all times. Besides, no one likes an angry demon.

Eager: How impatient are they to get their hands on their darling?

He does try and be patient so as to not scare you but he just has a hard time waiting.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

He will become a bit irritated although there's not much you can do to him. After he gets you to calm down or you tire yourself out, he will try and get you to understand that everything he does is out of love even if it doesn't seem that way right now, you'll see it some day or at least he hopes.

Game: How much do they play around with their darling? (Tricking or teasing for their own amusement.)

He doesn't try to trick you although it can come off that way. He doesn't want to hurt you so he's usually very careful of his actions and words.

Home: what types of places you'll find them living in? (So, you can stay away.)

Hell, but you can also find him among humans or in a more fantasy type setting in an old castle.

Ideas: what did they first think of their darling? (Love at first sight or something more sinister.)

Pure, he sees you as one of the purest people he's ever met and that means a lot for him for he himself tries to e be good even if he wasn't made to be.

Jealousy: How jealous are they when it comes to their darling?

It's a sad jealousy that will turn into rage. He will make whoever he is jealous burst into flames while holding you close to him as he cries begging for you to stay with him.

Knowledgeable: How much would they try to learn about their darling?

It's not hard for him to learn things hiding in the shadows or getting into your head.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

He would leave flowers or gifts around for you to find. Smiling as he watches you find them seeing the happy (horrified) look on your face warms his heart.

Marks: how do they show that their darlings are all theirs?

Claw, bite marks, having his name on you, he does try to be as gentle and careful to make them less painful.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

The only thing he does is leave you to 'think about what you've done' after he's given you a good talking to.

Oblivious: how unaware would their darling be of their presence?

The only thing you'll see is a flash of red along with the feeling of eyes watching you.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

He is patient although if he sees you struggle, he will at least use his powers or jump in to help you. (Even if you don't want him to, he just wants to help you.)

Quarters: where do they keep their darling so no prying eyes can find them?

Like said before he does keep you in a room that only he can leave or go into however if you prove that you won't leave then you are more than welcome to explore his home however the only 'outside' you'll get is a small garden he made just for you. (If you try to escape from the garden then you'll instantly appear back in the room.)

Regret: Would they feel guilty? Would they let go?

Instead of guilt he'll feel sad like if he were to see you cry, he would feel awful trying to find out why you're so upset while trying to comfort. However, he will never see the real reason why you are upset (like kidnapping.) because he sees it as doing what's best.

Stalker: How intense would their stalking get?

Considering he always has eyes on you I would say pretty intense.

Tragic: how would they handle if something tragic were to happen? (Darling being taken away, dying.)

He would be a mess when it first happens switching between sadness and anger before coming to a shell of his former self.

Ugly heart: could their darling ever handle their 'ugly side'?

His 'ugly heart' is 100x more intense than how he usually is, so no, definitely not.

Vail: how would they act in order to get their darlings' trust?

He acts how he usually does but there is an undertone of something that's not always very nice.

Wrecked: how would they feel seeing their darling become a wreck? (Crying, screaming, desperate to get away.)

He would be a wreck right with you panicking on how to get you to calm down. Using his powers to try and make you happy again. (Maybe his appearance scared you? He'll make himself look more human. Another demon scared you? Hell scared them away in return.)

Xoanon: How far would they go to win their darling over? Do they even need to?

Everything in his magic to win you over no matter what. Even changing himself to look like someone else if it means you'll love him.

Youthfulness: how would they feel out living their darling? (Could they stop them from aging or just cherish the time they have together.)

He can stop you from aging, he would become so broken to see you slowly start to vanish because once you're gone there's a good chance, you're going to a place he can't... at least not anymore.

Zest: what is it that they like most about their darling?

Your pureness, at least in his eyes you are the purest thing and he can't let anything corrupt you.