Monster ABC: Plant monster Sakuya Sakuma

A3

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

There are going to be flowers everywhere which will always have a meaning behind them. Meaning that not only does he shower his darling in flowers but also somewhat communicate with how he feels with them.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

He is willing to drive thorns into anyone who dares hurt his darling.

Claws: How would they treat their darling?

He does spoil them quite a bit, growing anything, they want and or finding the items in the forest/ campsites.

Defend: how do they keep their darling safe? (Either from other creatures or humans.)

He keeps them far away from any other eyes besides his own but also lets his vines hang round close to their shared home as a type of alarm system that he uses to scare them off. (If the person continues then they will have to deal with him personally.)

Eager: How impatient are they to get their hands on their darling?

He takes them as soon as they are alone in the deepest part of the forest.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

He would use his flowers to calm them down either putting them in a drowsy state or in a deep sleep.

Game: How much do they play around with their darling? (Tricking or teasing for their own amusement.)

He does tease them sometimes to see their reactions but other than that he leaves them be.

Home: what types of places you'll find them living in? (So, you can stay away.)

In the deepest parts of the forest or somewhere high in the mountains.

Ideas: what did they first think of their darling? (Love at first sight or something more sinister.)

It does take a short while for him to fall for his darling. His love has grown from wonder and curiosity given that his darling would most likely be the first human he has ever seen.

Jealousy: How jealous are they when it comes to their darling?

He is very jealous, wanting his darling all to himself and hurts when their attention is on anything else for too long.

Knowledgeable: How much would they try to learn about their darling?

His eyes are always on his darling so he gets to know many things about his darling.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

He leaves flowers for his darling (again to show how he feels.) but he will also show off other plants he can make some that have never been seen before.

Marks: how do they show that their darlings are all theirs?

He covers them with his flowers, either putting them in their hair or makes jewelry with them. (Like flower crowns.)

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

The most he will do is put them in a deep sleep for a little while.

Oblivious: how unaware would their darling be of their presence?

It's easy for him to stay hidden among the brush and trees.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

It's not like anyone is going to find them so they have all the time in the world. At least that's what he believes.

Quarters: where do they keep their darling so no prying eyes can find them?

He makes a home for him and his darling either surrounded by mountains or in dense trees.

Regret: Would they feel guilty? Would they let go?

He is never letting his darling nor is he going to feel guilty.

Stalker: How intense would their stalking get?

As long as his darling is near some kind of vegetation, he will have no problems watching over them.

Tragic: how would they handle if something tragic were to happen? (Darling being taken away, dying.)

He would be deeply saddened and angered doing whatever he can to get them back or help them in any way.

Ugly heart: could their darling ever handle their 'ugly side'?

They would not want to experience his ugly heart because they would mean bringing nature's wrath into the mix.

Vail: how would they act in order to get their darlings' trust?

He is naturally very sweet and kind so its won't be hard for him to gain their trust.

Wrecked: how would they feel seeing their darling become a wreck? (crying, screaming, desperate to get away, fighting them.)

He will become desperate in trying to get them to calm down. Not only using his sleeping flowers but other ways to make them happy.

Xoanon: How far would they go to win their darling over? Do they even need to?

Once he gains their trust, they won't be much his darling can do in order to get away.

Youthfulness: how would they feel out living their darling? (Could they stop them from aging or just cherish the time they have together.)

He can basically live forever so he would be devastated when his darling does finally pass. He won't ever leave their home ever again.

Zest: what is it that they like most about their darling?

He likes his darling's kindness and gentleness.