Siren Sayaka Maizono

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

For the most part she will show her love by singing as well as little things she finds in the ocean. She can also be very cuddly and hold her darling close as she sings.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

She will have sharp teeth and claws which she doesn't mind using to defend her darling.

Claws: How would they treat their darling?

Her darling is the most precious thing to her and treats them as such.

Defend: how do they keep their darling safe? (Either from other creatures or humans.)

She can look very menacing when she wants to plus, she can raise her voice high enough to make their ears bleed.

Eager: How impatient are they to get their hands on their darling?

She wants to get her hands on them as soon as possible but she is patient enough to at least get on their good side first. (Or at least try.)

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

She would most likely make her darling depended on her either by trapping them on a small island or a cave so she would make it seem like fighting wouldn't be the best idea.

Game: How much do they play around with their darling? (Tricking or teasing for their own amusement.)

She will tease her darling a bit but not too much that they are unhappy.

Home: what types of places you'll find them living in? (So, you can stay away.)

Around rocky shores mostly or just randomly out in the ocean.

Ideas: what did they first think of their darling? (Love at first sight or something more sinister.)

It was love at first sight or at least the closest thing to it. Watching them from a distance made every day brighter.

Jealousy: How jealous are they when it comes to their darling?

She gets very jealous very easily but hides it well but will take care of them later.

Knowledgeable: How much would they try to learn about their darling?

Her first goal would be to get her darling but even in that she does learn a few things.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

Sings, sure she will leave gifts but she will sing her best for her darling.

Marks: how do they show that their darlings are all theirs?

She is very possessive so she will mark her darling in different ways.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Even if her darling does get out of line, she would use her voice to get them back in line or showing them what she can do with those claws and teeth.

Oblivious: how unaware would their darling be of their presence?

Completely unaware until she has them is easy to hide in the deep waters after all.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

She is very patient with her darling. The main reason is she likes watching them because this is the first time, she's seen a human so close up.

Quarters: where do they keep their darling so no prying eyes can find them?

She can't really keep them under water (even if she really wants to.) but she will find a nice comfortable place for them.

Regret: Would they feel guilty? Would they let go?

She would never feel guilty about anything she has done.

Stalker: How intense would their stalking get?

As much as it can be since she can't get that close at first.

Tragic: how would they handle if something tragic were to happen? (Darling being taken away, dying.)

She would never sing again being that she stays deep in the ocean from that day forward.

Ugly heart: could their darling ever handle their 'ugly side'?

Not at all, her ugly side is very violent and terrifying enough for her darling to never want to be on her bad side.

Vail: how would they act in order to get their darlings' trust?

She would act like the sweetest and helpful creature ever in order to get in her darling good side.

Wrecked: how would they feel seeing their darling become a wreck? (Crying, screaming, desperate to get away.)

She would panic a bit and try to figure out how to calm them down either by resorting to singing or cooing (or really any soft, calming noises she can make.) in order to calm them.

Xoanon: How far would they go to win their darling over? Do they even need to?

She would do anything in order to win over her darling either getting rid of their friends or other sirens.

Youthfulness: how would they feel out living their darling? (Could they stop them from aging or just cherish the time they have together.)

She tries not to think about it too much but it's always on the back of her mind that one day her darling will be no more and she'll have a lifetime ahead of her.

Zest: what is it that they like most about their darling?

She had for her to point just one but since sirens often use singing for just about everything, she enjoys her darlings singing. No matter how bad or good it seems to others it will always be the most heavenly sound to her.