Old memories are not what they appear (Lake Monster Tsukasa Shishio)

Ever since you could remember you heard of a story of a creature that lived in the lake that was only 10 feet away from your home. It was a sort of scary story that was used to scare new comers and children. It never kept you from enjoying swinging in the cool lake water.

The home you live in now was once just a vacation home that was used on long weekends and the summer months however since everything turned to being online as well as keeping away from others you decided to move into the remote cabin near the lake shore.

It was like a dream being able to finish work then getting to enjoy nature around you. Sadly, things can't always stay so peaceful. Lately you feel as if there are eyes on you anytime you step outside. It was the day you came home to your front door wide open was the day you called the local enforcement but since nothing was taken all they could do was offer that someone comes by during the next few nights.

However, it proved to be only a single incident even before the cameras were put up. The camera never caught the presents in the lake that would watch just out of view. He had seen the intruder enter the house and he was the one who dragged them out of it as well as brought them to the bottom of the lake. He makes sure that nothing dangerous comes near the human that live inside although he doesn't really know why he seems to care so much for them.

Maybe if he were to get a closer look, he will understand but for now he will just watch other them from the waters.