Plant monster Kaoru Sakurayashiki

He can grow any plant either on the vines that act as his hair, on his skin or simply on the ground. (It doesn't hurt when he pulls them off.)

He keeps his darling in a special garden only he can go in and out of. Main reason being is that the garden is surrounded by thick, tall thorn bushes.

He will often give his darling flowers or fruits as gifts or if they ask for them. (he's not going to starve them after all.)

Will often put flowers in their hair when they are laying about the garden. (of course, the flowers being cherry blossoms most of the time or along with other flowers.

If his darling is allergic to pollen or certain plants, he will try to keep that plant away from his darling or make medicine. (He knows a lot about herbal medicine.)

He will defend his darling and home with everything he has from anyone who tries to take either or both.

If his darlings start to get a little bit too rowdy then he will wrap them in vines until they calm down.

For the most part he will let his darling wander around the garden as long as they don't try to destroy the plants that are in it. Not like they can go anywhere any way.

He is very soft towards his darling, frequently brushing his skin against theirs as a way of affection.

He knows that one day his darling will be one with the earth but until then he is going to enjoy their time together to the fullest.