Forgetting You 12.10

"Okay then

"Okay then." Chan says, like he's a parent looking after their child. "Are you okay with me taking your clothes off so you can shower?" He wants to double check and there are no misunderstandings on both sides. With Minho nodding his head in confirmations, Chan gestures to Minho's jeans. "You can undo your jeans, then I'll help from there."

Minho takes a moment to undo the button but he finally gets there, and at least the zip is the easiest bit.

"Okay. If you put you arms over my shoulder, I'll lift you up and we'll work from there..." Chan is unsure if he should be doing this. He's never had to deal with someone in this state before. He usually leaves the party before anyone's at this point, but it seems Minho was given something a little bit early on.

Chan bends over for Minho to do as he said. Partially straightening his back, Chan is able to hold Minho's body up and shuffle the male's jeans half way down his thighs.

Chan is also trying his best to not look at Minho's boxer-briefs, though the bright blue is a bit distracting--and cute.

Setting Minho back onto the toilet, Chan kneels to finish removing the jeans. Being delicate when he's at Minho's ankles to not yank too hard and pull Minho off of the toilet.

"Hey...well, hello there?" San comes back with two bottles of water in one hand and a small box in the other. He freezes when he sees Chan kneeling in front of Minho, but quickly clocks the jeans in his hands and the running shower behind them. "I was gonna say." San chuckles as he places the items onto the bed stand.

"You know I would never do it with someone who's not in the right mindset to properly consent." Chan replies having heard San.

San lifts his hands in return. "Mate, I was just saying."

"Yeah, yeah." Chan raises a brow as he scoffs.

"Anyway, do you need anything else? I feel really bad leaving you." San leans against the doorway, looking down on his friends.

"I've got this from here. I'm just going to give him a quick shower, dress him, and hopefully get him to sleep." Chan says, not looking at San as he puts Minho's jeans into the sink to wash them later.

San's reluctant to leave, but knows Chan will insist that he is not in need of help. "Fine. I'm right down stairs so if you need anything-and I mean anything, shout for me." He says before letting out a huff and walking back the music booming from outside the bedroom.

The shower has been running for long enough now that it is definitely ready to get in. "Up." Chan says as he grabs Minho's sides to lift him up, before moving to guide from behind.

Getting to his feet, Minho is able to take small steps with Chan's support. He reaches a hand out to touch the water and the temperature is perfect.

"Can you stand on your own?"

"I'll try." Minho doesn't really need to move once he's in the shower as he should be able to wash himself from the one position.

Though it doesn't go well. Minho would've almost fallen and hit his head on the sink if Chan's reflexes weren't fast enough. "I've got you." Chan shouts as a panicked Minho reaches out for something to grab. "I've got you." He repeats, this time softer.

"T-thank you." Minho's chest heaves as his life flashed before his eyes.

"Don't worry. Let's try and make this quick." Chan keeps a hand around Minho's waist as he reaches for some spare body wash--no longer caring about his own clothes getting wet.

With Minho all washed, Chan turns off the shower and grabs the big towel from the towel bar to wrap Minho up in. Chan let Minho physically wash himself as Chan only held him upright. That time keeping a bit more distance as his clothes are still dirty.

Helping Minho into the bedroom, Chan gets him to sit on the edge of the bed. "Do you think you can dress yourself?" Chan mentally begs that Minho can do this task alone because he really doesn't want to help change Minho's underwear.

Minho nods, "Yeah, I'll lean back on the bed and wiggle around if I need to." He laughs at the silly comment he made.

Chan lets out a chuckle too. "Okay, then I'm going to take a shower too." He grabs a set of the clothes and walks into the bathroom, giving Minho one more quick glance before he closes the door.

☾︎☁︎☽︎

Coming out of the bathroom, Chan has the new, clean clothes on and a small towel draped over his shoulder. His hair is still a little bit damp, but he wanted to get back to Minho as quickly as he could.

Chan smiles when he sees a curled up Minho sleeping on the bed, all dressed in the clothes San has let them borrow. He wants to get Minho to drink some water, yet that would require disturbing the male. Instead, Chan carefully pulls the duvet from the other side of the bed, on top of Minho so he doesn't get cold in the night.

"Is it bad I want you to still want to kiss me when you wake up?" Chan mumbles to himself as he tucks the male in.

For the rest of the night, Chan sits and waits outside the bedroom to make sure no one goes in and wakes Minho. And he's still an ear shot away to hear if Minho stirs or throws up again in his sleep.