A New Friend 5.4

Getting out of Changbin's van, Minho grabs his two bags of groceries and thanks Changbin once again before stumbling up to the front door

Getting out of Changbin's van, Minho grabs his two bags of groceries and thanks Changbin once again before stumbling up to the front door. Placing the bags by his feet as he searches his house key. "Minho!" Changbin shouts out the rolled down passenger window before Minho disappears inside. "If you ever need anything just call."

"Will do." Minho smiles back, happy that he's made a new friend, the next step to his new beginning. With those few words exchanged, Changbin drives off as Minho picks his bags back up and steps into his house.

Kicking the door shut, Minho makes his way into the kitchen to settle down the bags onto to the counter top. Opening the fridge Minho has to hold back the urge to throw up from the smell of whatever it is thats been rotting. In the cupboard under the sink, a pair a rubber gloves left by one of the previous tenants lies. "Thank you." Minho mumbles under his breath as he puts them on. Taking a deep breath Minho quickly grabs the thing from the fridge and runs out of the house. Chucking it into the rubbish bin to be finally rid of when the bin men next come. It's smell still lingers a bit as Minho unpacks his shopping. There isn't words that come to mind when describing it, just an unpleasant feeling throughout his body. He knows that the smell will eventually fade. Hopefully.

Finishing off unpacking his groceries Minho feels a bit dehydrated so he grabs the large carton of orange juice from the fridge. Scrunching his face when he gets a whiff of that horrible smell. With now living alone Minho can happily drink straight from the carton. No more getting yelled at to get a glass. His partner used to absolutely hate when that happened, even though they had shared their germs in many other ways before. Unscrewing the lid and taking a sip Minho manages to miss his mouth and pour the juice onto himself. He stands there in shock for a moment before putting the juice back into the fridge and going up to his room to change.

With his new, clean shirt on Minho looks at the boxes in his room. Last night he managed to get through most, but there are two more to sort. "Lets just get it done with." Huffing to himself as he goes to the boxes for the basement and picks it up. He was planning on keeping them in his room, but they contains things that aren't even his. Things that will only help him if out of site.