New Beginining 1.2

"Morning baby

"Morning baby." Feeling his fringe pushed to the side as a soft kiss is placed on his forehead, Minho groans at the realisation of having to get out of bed.

"Five more mins please~" he whines, wrapping his arms around the others torso. Hoping that if they can't leave the bed then he doesn't have to get up, not right now anyway.

"No can do I'm afraid," The others unwraps Minho from themselves. "We'll be late for work if we lay in any longer."

Minho feels the bed raise as he's left alone in the bed, losing its warmth. Stretching his limbs out like a cat, Minho finally pulls the covers off, dragging his feet with each step to the bathroom.

"Here." As an already prepared toothbrush with toothpaste is handed to him. Humming is response as Minho starts brushing.

Looking in the mirror, Minho sees the mess of his hair, running a hand through it he decides he can still go another day without a shower. It's not that he doesn't like showers, it's just that they're time consuming. Minho gets himself dressed into a suit and lets out one more groan as he stretches. Mornings never have and probably never will be his friend, yet, with his new internship as an accountant at this office so he has to start getting used to it. His partner may also not be a morning person, but they're better than him at least. So with a little help, Minho manages to make it out of the door and arrive at work on time.

Opening his eyes, Minho has to scrunch them closed again, stopping any tears forming to fall. It seems like forgetting and start a new life is going to be harder than what was originally thought. Reaching out for his phone, he goes to check the time only to find his phone has died during the night. Having no electricity at the moment, Minho isn't surprised but, that doesn't make it any less on a nuisance. Minho throws off the thin blanket that protected him from the nights cold air. Sitting up with a hunched back, he looks down at his hands, they don't just feel cold from the weather, however, as if they are missing a certain warmth, a humans warmth.

"Fuck sake Minho!" Cussing at himself for doing the opposite of what he has moved here to do.

To forget.

☾☁︎︎☽

First stumbling to his feet, Minho finds his footing and makes his way down to the kitchen. It's light out as Minho guesses it's close to mid-day and estimates the electrician guy should be arriving in an hour or two. Minho's about to open the fridge when he remembers what's growing inside. Flinching his hand back he goes in search of his backpack, hoping to still has a snack bar left.

Ripping the wrapper open Minho goes to take a bite, filling his empty stomach. It's not much but it's something, just like this house. Stuffing the finished wrapper into a random backpack pocket, Minho decides to go out for a cigarette. It's a filthy habit he knows he shouldn't have but it's been about three years since he started. The filling of his lungs with poison has become an evil comfort.

Opening the door and stepping out Minho is greeted by surprise. "Lee Minho?" The individual asks as they walk up the drive way, closer to the house.

Dumbfounded with a cigarette balancing on his lips, Minho quickly puts it back in the box so he can great the other appropriately. "Ah, yes," he bows feeling embarrassed to be caught wearing dirty clothes with messy bed hair and a cigarette hanging half out of his mouth. "Are you the electrician?"

"Yes, Seo Changbin." Placing his tool box down by his feet, Changbin sticks his hand out. The two awkwardly stand after shaking hands before Minho finally invites the other in.