When Worlds Collide 11.1

Cuddled close together on the couch, Minho hides himself under the blanket—only coming out when Chan says it's okay—while he and Chan watch 'IT Chapter Two'

Minho doesn't know how Chan managed to convince his to watch the second movie let alone the first one, or any horror movie. For the majority of the movies, he's under the blanket with his hands over his ears.

"You don't even like these." Minho mumbles under his breath as he watches a little girl follow a firefly under some bleachers at a baseball game.

Chan smiles to himself, "I may be scared but I don't get to see you like this often." He lifts his arm from around Minho's shoulders and ruffles the males hair.

"Fuck off." Minho groans, pushing him away.

"You sure?" Chan turns to point at the screen that when Minho's eyes follow he immediately throws the blanket over his head and buries himself into Chan's side. 

"Ow!" Chan leans away when he feels Minho give him a sneaky punch to ribs from under the blanket. When IT is gone, Chan strokes Minho head to sign that it's safe to come out now.

"Let's get our shit and get out of here." Richie Tozier says as he and the other walk into the hotel.

"I second that." Minho stands up, stealing the blanket and wrapping it around his shoulders. "Need any thing from the kitchen?"

"Aww, you're not leaving me are you?" Chan whines, grabbing Minho's waist to pull him for hug. Hoping to make Minho feel guilty for leaving.

Minho wiggles his hips out of chan's grasp. "No, I'm going to get a drink refill and something to nibble on." Minho sticks his tongue out before walking away with his hips sashaying  side to side.

Chan shakes his head and he leans over to the coffee table for the remote so he can pause the movie.

"You don't need to pause it!" Minho shouts from the other room hearing the TV go silent.

Replying in his australian accent english, "No, I don't want to miss any." Chan says with a smirk knowing what Minho was going to say. "It might take you a while to decide what you want to nibble." 

In a huff, Minho comes walking in with the blanket softening is look, a glass of water in each hand, and a box of pepero under his arm. Slumping down into the seat next to Chan, Minho opens his box of pepero and starts to munch away. "You can press play." Minho grumbles with his mouth full.

Chan smiles as the movie plays and Minho leans in closer as Chan's arm wraps back around his shoulder.

"It's over!" Minho cries in relief when the rolling credits begin, "It's finally over." His limbs reach out in all directions as his stretches like a cat on the couch.

"Would you love me if I was a ghost?" Chan suddenly blurts out in a monotone voice, eyes still fixed on the TV in front.

Minho looks at Chan confused for a moment by the question. "I guess sure... even if you were a worm." Minho laughs thinking it was one of those questions.

Chan doesn't say anything, he just looks at Minho with a sad gloss to his eyes.

"Oh baby." Minho coos, "Did someone get scared by the movie? Want me to make you feel better?" Minho leans in close, his nose millimetres from Chan's.

Chan's serious expression finally breaks out into a smirk. "I think you got more scared then me?" He mocks.

"Yeah." Minho jolts his head closer, "Now make me feel better!"

"Oh, I'll make you feel better alright." Chan scoops Minho up off the couch. "Do you want the lights on or off?"

"Fucking on! There is no questioning needed." Minho sinks into chan's arms as he's carried away.