t w e n t y - e i g h t :

"Lottie?!" Luke calls out to me while I lay in my bed, watching porn at two in the morning. He is not supposed to be awake.

I lock my phone and place it underneath my pillow, using my toes to grab my lace underwear from the floor before pulling it on, tugging down my sweater before walking to my door, glad that for once I remembered to lock it.

I unlock and open it to see Luke there in his white boxers, his long, tan torso on display. He looks like a fucking god with that body.

He holds out his phone to show me an alert saying that my number had an explicit website on. Fuck. He put spyware on my phone.

"Why the hell are you watching porn?!" He says, letting himself into my room, walking to my bed, checking underneath my comforter for my phone.

"Because you've been distant!" I say and it's true. "And I need some way to satisfy myself without you."

He hasn't been himself lately. It's like he got a bit of screwing around with me and is finally ready to mourn the loss of my mom properly, not fucking with his dead wife's daughter in the process.

His eyes widen at the sight of my breasts practically spilling out of my black lace and low cut sweater. He swallows, his eyes trailing down to my matching underwear.

"Do you ever wear anything but lace Lottie?" He asks, a slight budge appearing at the front of his boxers.

Hey, I could fix that.

But I doubt he'd let me.

I doubt he even wants me anymore.

"Not really no." I say, "Unless I'm... you know..." Not really wanting to come out and say openly that I don't wear lace when I'm on my period. It's not that big of a problem though, with my horrible, depressing eating habits, I haven't had my period since my mom died almost six months ago.

But it's not that big of a deal and definitely not something that Luke needs to know about. Its just something he'll worry about. And I don't need him worrying anymore than he is right now.

I go and sit down on my bed, crossing my legs indian style as I wait for Luke to say something; anything.

"God, I think you should just wear nothing at night Lottie. I'd be fine with it." He says lowly with a mischievous smile, walking over to join me, our incident over the porn I was watching clearly lost somewhere else in his mind.

My body was now the only thing in there.

I guess it's a good thing I feel the same way then right?

He quickly pins my wrists to the bed and straddles over me, dipping his head to mine, his mouth meeting my mouth in wet, heated kisses.

"Hmm." He hums against my lips. "You're gunna be eighteen soon and I can't wait to show you all of the things I can do to this beautiful body of yours Lottie."

His filthy words shock me slightly, but not entirely as I let the sensation of being with Luke take over.

"I'd fuck you anywhere baby girl. As long as you're moaning Daddy while we do so, you say when and where, and I'll make it happen."

His tongue makes a path along my neck straight to my sweet spot, something that once he found, will not leave alone, and starts to suck harshly on.

"I will make your eighteenth birthday so special Lottie, it will be something that you will never ever forget. And neither will I. It will be the day I showed my baby girl how much I really do love her, no matter how distracted I can get in the real world. That she's my escape, my save haven. Only you baby."

His profession of love brings small tears to my eyes, but given our situation at the moment, now is not the time to get emotional. It's the time to become as intimate as possible, because with Luke, you never know when he'll get like this. I have to enjoy it while I can and while it's here.

His hands unpin me before he props himself up with his knees, his hands running underneath the material of my sweater and on my bare skin, grabbing at all the right curves.

His removes my sweater only shortly afterwards, his mouth still working wonders on my sweet spot.

My hands run along his abs and eventually start to tease the waist line of his boxers, my fingers tugging them down.

His skillful hands are able to pop my bra clip with only one hand while the other tugs down on my underwear, leaving us both very exposed.

"I wanna try something new Lottie." He says, getting off of me, throwing my comforter on the ground, taking my black sheet, and placing it over my body before straddling me again.

My legs are still slightly parted as I feel his hardened length touch my sensitive spot.

If there was no sheet, this would be sex. But I guess that's the point. It's sex, but it's not. It's dry sex.

He grinds his hips against mine, rolling them around, his bulge becoming bigger with every slight motion.

The pleasure soaring through my veins had me gripping onto my sheets with my toes curled, my back arched up to meet Luke's every touch.

"Daddy." I moan into the open air, a smile appearing on his lips.

"That's right baby girl." He says lowly, making his motions faster, and less bearable.

He grinds harder, our moans escaping at the exact same moment, a tightness in the bottom of my stomach becoming less bearable to me.

"I need you Daddy." I moan out, putting my hands on his lower back, guiding him into grinding into me.

I can tell by the way his eyes start to roll back, and by the way he can barely keep them open that he is on the verge of his climax.

"Good." He moans in response. "Because I need my baby girl as much as she needs her Daddy."

We both reach our highs right around the same time, his motions getting sloppy, my pleasure tolerance at its limit.

We sit there for a moment as we recover, his body still on top of mine.

"Has any boy ever made you feel the way I do baby girl?" Luke asks as he rolls off of me, pulling me to him through the sheets.

I shake my head.

"I want to hear you say it Lottie." Luke growls.

"No Daddy. No one can make me feel the way you do." I say quickly.

"Not even Ashton? Or Michael?" He asks.

I shake my head, but once I see the look that he is giving me, I quickly make my opinion audible. "No Daddy."

"That's right baby girl." He says, pulling me closer to him, "And that's never gunna change."

[A/N]

So I've been getting a lot of hateful comments lately, and if you guys aren't enjoying this story and continue to be hateful, I'm gunna delete it. I really can't handle all of the hate I've been getting, especially since in real life, I'm insecure af as well as super depressed. So please, if it's not nice, don't say it.

So yeah.

I haven't watched porn in forever guys lol. Just a random fact about meh. Bailey does sometimes as well lmao. Me and Bailey are just strange like that. I think that's why we're such good friends lol. A few people I know think we're lesbian. lmao.

We're not by the way.

We just act like it ;)

But either wayyyyyy....

I'm thinking about a new Luke Daddy Kink... What do you guys think? Yes or no?

-Kay