CHAPTER 75

My eyes open to the faint sound of seagulls and the ocean waves. I stretch in bed feeling around for Chris but when I cant find him, I sit up and look around to find an empty, quite room.

Thats weird. I look down and see that im wearing his shirt. He must've put it on me. I remember stuff before my nap making me flustered. Thats why im tired. But where did he go.

I slip off the bed, walking to the bathroom to wash my face. When i come out, i pick up my phone checking around the whole hotel room but he's not here.

I unlock my phone to call him but instead see a text from him.

Chrisy🫶🏻 : meet me by the coast when youre up baby. You'll see me.

That's so suspicious.

I mean i did ask to go to the beach so thats ok i guess.

I brought a really cute dress and even though it might be chilly out, i wanna wear it. Its not really beachy at all, but its just pretty plus i wont be able to wear it with a bump.

 Its not really beachy at all, but its just pretty plus i wont be able to wear it with a bump

I get the dress and white sandles out from the bag then change into them, putting on light makeup, i quickly let my hair down and leave the room. I dont wanna keep him any longer, i dont even know how long hes been waiting.

Outside my door, i see a guard, he nods his head then asks me to follow him. I know he's Chris' guard cuz he escorted us yesterday.

Once we reach the sandy part of the beach, the guard silently takes his leave, leaving me to look around. I spot a weird little tent thing thats in the middle. I smile thinking only my boyfriend would be that extra and walk towards it, soon spotting him, facing the ocean with his hands in his pockets.

I walk up as quietly as possible, tiptoeing to cover his eyes but he turns around, holding my hands.

"Noo i wanted to scare youu" i pout. His eyes flicker down to my lips, then he kisses them, pulling back to look at me.

"Id know your scent anywhere mia cara" he hums. "You look beautiful" he says making me smile. His hands hold my waist then his eyebrows furrow. He turns me around and a second later he feathers a touch to my exposed back. "Arent you cold" he asks.

"Mm i am, but its too pretty of a dress" i shrug. I look up at the cloudy sky.

"This is so pretty" i say looking around the net covered thing. What would one call this. A gazebo? I guess. Maybe it is called a tent. But its pillars and net. I turn around to ask Chris, but a gasp leaves my mouth at the sight.

"Babe." i say seriously.

He's on one knee.

Christiano De'Marco is on one knee, infront of me holding a silver box.

"Christiano," i shake my head making him raise an eyebrow.

"Zara," he says. I widen galre at him. "I want you to glare at me like that and think you actually scare me, i want you to scold me, and i want it to be only me you care about. For the rest of our lives" I feel tears slip out and i shake my head. "My life was empty and so fucking meaningless before you, im in love with you baby, completely, so im asking you to spend the rest of your life with me. Marry me Zara King" he asks opening the box to reveal the most gorgeous ring i have ever seen. Not to fucking mention its Dior. He knows me too well.

Im sobbing at this point i cant believe this is happening right now

"Oh my god, why-" i stutter. "Y-yes! Yes ill marry you, oh my god" I cry making him stand up and slip the ring on my finger. I look at him crying and he picks me up, my legs going around his waist.

I cry into his neck and he chuckles.

"Shh baby, why are you crying?" He asks me, massaging the back of my head softly.

"Because y-you asked me to marry youu" i cry more hearing him laugh. "stop laughing at mee" i say pulling away to look at him, his hand strokes my left thigh as he looks at me.

"I think its cute baby" he tells me, his eyes are soft, filled with what can only be called love and affection.

"I love you, so much, im so excited to marry youu" i whine making him grin and kiss me again.

"I am too my love".

I sigh, hugging his neck again. Oh my god.