CHAPTER 14

Im watch her as she tries to stand up but stumbles. I hold her in place by her waist.

"Y-you look so familiar" she hiccups. Her eyebrows are scrunched in a cute way. "Did I eat you?" she asks. The fuck. She starts giggling. "No silly, i didnt eat you at all" she shrieks.

"Ok, time to go home" I say, looking around to spot one of the boys. I see Matt walking towards me. "Im taking her home, if i see that son a bitch again, i swear-"

"You wont, go ahead" he cuts me off. I look back at Zara to see her holding Matts hand. I feel myself tense.

"Y-you have big hands hmm" she mumbles playing with it. My own hands twitch to yank theirs apart but before i can, Matt gently holds her wrist and takes back his hand.

"Sì, i do, but your boyfriend is getting angry maybe we should do this some other time." he smirks. i glare at him at his last comment and am too caught up to even deny and he leaves. I sigh and look at her.

"Come on cara, lets get you home" i say to her. She pouts and her eyes fill up with tears. I look at her in alarm.

"I c-cant go home, they w-wann kill me" she hiccups. The fuck? Im about to ask her but i see her eyes drooping. "You dont n-need to come with me they'll hurt you too, t-they hurt my parents too" she mumbles. What the fuck is she talking about.

"Ok tesoro, ill take you somewhere safe" i tell her.

"But my bag" she whispers looking at the small white bag on the counter. I grab it making her smile. "Okay" she whispers again.

What if there actually is a threat at her place. Should i take her to my penthouse? I help her up and she stumbles into me. I hold a firm grip on her and walk her out of the club where my car is waiting.

I sit her inside and get into the drivers seat putting her bag in the middle. Yeah, ill take her to mine.

~

When i get to my penthouse, i help her into the apartment.

"Wowww so pretty, your kitchen is really pretty" she says looking around. I just shake my head, amused.

I take her to the room and sit her down on my bed

I take her to the room and sit her down on my bed. She bounces a little then giggles.

"Are wee gonna do itt??" she drags out.

"Fuck no, no babygirl, we arent, go to sleep" i tell her. She pouts.

"Fine" She stands up and starts lifting her dress but i hold her wrist.

"What are you doing" i ask her.

"Mm gonna change, so i can sleep." she pauses looking at me. "Pretty" she whispers poking my cheek.

"No youre pretty" i tell her. The fuck, where did that come from? "Wait, ill get you something to change into, then ill leave the room, then you may change" i tell her.

"Ok daddy" she mocks. Fuck. I feel my pants tighten slightly. Fuck. I shake my head and grab her a grey t-shirt i sleep in and some sweatpants. I walk back and hand them to her. 

"Go change in the bathroom principessa" i tell her. What the fuck are these names.

She nods and waddles over to the bathroom. I feel a smile make its way to my face. What the fuck is happening.

Soon she walks back out in my shirt only, her long sexy legs on display only for me. Fuck me. I feel myself getting hard.

"All done Dad" she says sleepily. I preferred daddy, i think to myself. "Ok daddy" she mumbles, damn i said it out loud.

I have never not been in control of a situation what the fuck is happening.

"Lets play a game!" she squeals. I raise an eyebrow at her and shake my head. "Pleaseee" she pouts. What drug was this? Child drug? Ive never not seen her not be professional.

"Go to sleep cara" i tell her. She audibly huffs but climbs under the blanket giving me a perfect view of her barely covered ass. fuck i need a cold shower. She settles her self then looks at me with droopy eyes. "Sleep"

"Mm" she softly moans. Fuck why. "Your voice is so deep and soothing" she hums. "A-are you coming to bed?" she asks me. I want to.

"No babygirl, im gonna go take a shower, sleep" i tell her.

"No" she says stubbornly like a child.

"Yes" i say walking to the bathroom.

After my painful shower, i walk back outside to see her snuggled into the sheets and asleep.

I go to the couch in the living room and situate myself there, falling into much needed sleep.