CHAPTER 55

CHRISTIANOS POV

Its been a month since ive seen her. A month.

Everyday i have an urge to go to London and drag her back here myself. I sigh tiredly and look at the computer screen.

Working without her is so fucking boring. Its like before i met her. My life has literally no purpose.

I sigh exasperatedly and look around. Fuck.

After work, i drive home. Mama has forgiven me. She atleast speaks to me now. For a few days she completely ignored me. But now i think she's less angry.

I walk in to the house and hear chatter in the living room.

What makes me stop in my tracks is a certain laugh. The laugh that echoes through my mind everyday. The laugh that tugs at my heart.

I walk in to the living room and theres a weird sting in me.

There she is. Sitting in all her beautiful glory. Her beautiful hair cascading down her back. Its longer.

I look at her a little longer and my eyes narrow. Thats a big shirt. Too big. Its not hers. It look baggy on her the same way mine do. Who the fuck gave her that.

She suddenly looks towards me making another feeling shoot through me. Her eyes flash an emotion and she looks away quickly.

"Uh, its- its late, i have to go" she says to mama. Mama's eyebrows furrow.

"Why, stay for dinner." she asks. But Zara quickly stands up.

"No i have to go home, i came straight here i actually have to clean the apartment its all, uh, d-dusty" she stutters. Fuck.

"But-" Mama stops when her gaze falls on me. She sighs. "Okay love, take care, come ill take you to the door" she says. Zara shakily nods.

My breath hitches as she walks past me. I wanted to say something. But i couldn't. I dont know what to say.

Once shes gone i look at Alaia and Aria looking awkward.

"You know you never actually told us what happened. What possessed you enough to be that much of an asshole." Aria asks. I raise an eyebrow. Theyre all collectively pissed off at me.

"What Zara didnt tell you?" i ask.

"She said she doesn't know why you were pissed off that day." Alaia says. I sigh.

"I saw a text from some guy on her phone." i say to them. Alaia's eyebrows furrow.

"What did the text say?" Ria asks.

"Whoever he was he called her babe. Asked her what she was doing" i tell them.

"And?" they say together. I look at them.

"And nothing, she was talking to some guy and they're comfortable enough that he's calling her babe, thats a boyfriend." i conclude. Aria rolls her eyes.

"Not necessarily, i call her babe all the time, am i cheating on Nick?" she asks.

"Why would you call her babe?" i ask with confusion.

"Cause she's a babe? So that means im at fault." she says sarcastically. "Nick!! I called Chris babe, you can go sleep with someone else noww" She screams. Is she angry?

"Come on, thats not the same" i shake my head.

Alaia shakes her head.

"Was there a contact name?" laia asks. I nod.

"Uh Tyler, with a red heart" i say. There faces fall.

"Youre joking?" Alaia says. There faces look paler.

"What?" i ask.

"THATS HER BESTFRIEND FROM LONDON YOU MORON. HE'S GAY. HE HAS A WHOLE ASS BOYFRIEND" Aria screams making me flinch.

I hear heavy footsteps come towards us.

"What the fuck is going on" Aless spits entering with Niccolo as he walks to Alaia.

"Are you okay baby?" Nick asks Aria.

"No? Your brother is so stupid?!"

Im still processing what the fuck was just said. No. No? I didnt make that big of a mistake did I? Im not that stupid.

"Fuck" i spit. I shake my head.

"Apologise to her, she deserves that much" Aria says before walking out. I sigh.

ZARA'S POV

I quickly get into my car and drive off. My heart is beating really fast. Too fast.

I try taking a few deep breaths. Shit.

I feel tears gather in my eyes. Shit i thought i was fine now, i thought i was over it.

But Im not. It was painful seeing him. I was scared he would try to speak to me.

I breath shakily.

"Stop" I whisper to myself. I feel more tears slip out as i remember his cold face and condescending words. I sob. "Oh god" i shake my head.