CHAPTER 18

We're in the rather large car, driving to the estate.

"You guys really, just drop me home its your family i don't wanna impose, just because we have fun doesn't mean all your family enjoys my presence" i stress for the 4th time.

"ughh Zara, chill, its like, everyone loves you, especially with your exotic sexy accent" Aria says, sprawled on her seat. Alaia gasps.

"Aria youre lewd. Zara, trust me everyone loves you, especially mama, she kept asking Chris to bring you over for dinner again after the first time too" Alaia tells me. Oh.

"Really?" I ask, not believing her. She nods. We talk some more and then i remember. "Oh!" i quickly grab the small gift boxes, that are inside VS bags, i got them. "I got you guys these" i hand them each a bag.

"What? Why oh my goodness Zara you didn't have too" Laia says as they both start opening them

"Oh!" Ria squeals. "THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL" she screams making me laugh.

"I got them too, now we all match!" i tell them and we talk about how cool that would be for a sleepover.

We soon reach the estate and get out with our shopping bags.

We walk inside as Alaia calls for Ms. Shaina, i believe.

"Oh, hello dolcezza, how wonderful to see you again" she gushes, pulling me into a hug making me blush.

"Lovely to see you aswell Miss." i smile up at her. She shakes her head.

"Oh nonsense tesoro, call me mama, like Chris does, hm?" she says. Oh. I mean its not like im Christianos girlfriend or anything but that sounds nice i guess. I smile and nod.

"Alaia, darling, Grayson has been quite the fussy baby, could you go see him" she says and we all make our way inside the house.

~

CHRISTIANOS POV

Im having strange feelings for her. Fuck this is not good.

She's sexy in more ways then one. Watching her work or walk around with that authoritative aura. Her little ass swaying when she does that power walk. The slight bounce in her step.

She's just real fucking hot and i cant get her out of my head. I know i just need to have her once and it'll be out of my system. But fuck me she's my assistant i cant do that.

This coming week we have a few business parties so im hoping to find someone like her to fuck.

I snap out of my thoughts when my phone goes off. I pick it up to see its mama saying she wants me home for dinner. I run my hand through my hair and collect my things.

I drive fast to the estate and get out of the car, going in.

I go up to my room to change when turning a corner, someone crashes into me. Fuck i hope its not Ria.

Thinking that i quickly catch the small figure by the waist.

"Oh, im soo sorry" she hums. Wait Zara? I look at her with furrowed eyebrows. "U-hm that hurts" she says softly making me realise my grip on her is tight so i quickly let go.

"Apologies Cara" i husk. "What," i pause.

"Mm sorry uh Laia and Aria said i should come over and i tried to decline but they wouldn't budge and i know its weird for you, i can leave-" she starts rambling. I love that i make her nervous. All other times shes composed but with me she loses her cool. Good.

"Calmati Cara, i dont mind" i smirk at her and watch her flush and bite her plump bottom lip. Fuck she needs to stop before i fuck her in my family home.

"O-ok i was just gonna go, uh downstairs" she says maneuvering her small body around my large one. I nod and let her go. Fuck.

~

We're all sitting at the dinner table and im sitting beside her. Her little dress is killing me its ridden up her thigh and its making me think of doing ungodly things to her.

"Dolcezza, you arent eating" mama says to her and i look at her untouched portion of lasagna.

"You want something else?". i ask her.

"Oh no, thankyou" she smiles. Im looking at her maybe a little too long and she looks up at me. Fuck, those big innocent eyes. Just think of her looking up at me while im poun-.

"Chris!" i hear and look over to Aria smirking at me and a confused Nick. "You know anything on the Romero deal yet?" hes asking about the undercover weaponry shipment.

"Fuck that" i spit. They piss me off.

"Language at dinner" mama snaps.

"Man, the paper work is done on my part hes being a little bitch-" i pause looking at mama to recieve a sharp look. "scusate, he just keeps fucking having his bitches email about conditions and i dont fucking care if he doesnt bother anymore." i finish and watch mama shake her head as Alaia giggles with Ria.

"Anyway its on my assistants desk, and her problem now, i dont know if it went through" i smirk at Zara who looks like a rabbit caught stealing food or some shit.

I watch as her eyebrows slightly come together and she very discreetly bites her lip. Then in the most adorable way her face flashes in recognition.

"Oh, yes Romero files, yes sir they went through just today, i was able to get in touch with the managing director and their attorney and apparently Mr. Tate Romero isnt actually incharge, Mr. Alfred Romero is so yeah" she finishes rambling then blushes. Damn she really did that.

I watch as Papa smiles.

"Good work tesoro, thats very impressive" he praises making her smile. A genuine happy one. Pretty.

What the fuck? Pretty? Fuck you Christiano.

"Yeah, good thinking" Niccolo agrees.

After that we just finish dinner. Mama suggests we take dessert outside in the gardens.

Zara tries to take her leave but mama was not having it so she asked her to stay. The whole time I just watch interact with my family so easily.

Just think when she finds out who we are and our line of business.

*****************

Authors note

hiiiii, bit of a long chapter ion know i got carried away.

i hope youre all enjoying this book, i know i am hehehehhe.

lemme know what you think your feedback means aloott.

Zara. <3