CHAPTER 38

We left my house soon after we finished our breakfast, i decided on taking a black prada bag. Im mad i dont have a maroon one.

We got coffee on our way and then came to the office together. I wont say we didnt earn a few stares.

I cant believe i had sex with my boss. And i made out with my boss. Again. I feel like its all better with him. From what i remember last night was electric. I blush thinking of it.

Currently im in my office replying to emails and writing down what i need to ask my boss. Its almost luch time and i decide to ask my questions now, so i can work on them after lunch.

I knock on his door and he asks me to enter. I do, walking up to his desk. He smiles at me. A smile. Like not a smirk. A smile. I smile back suspiciously.

"Yes love?" he asks. I sit down. My legs hurt today. "You okay?" he asks and i nod.

"Yea my legs are achy i dont know why" i mumble. I look up to see him smirking. I tilt my head. "What?" i ask.

"Im sorry your legs hurt, but it means the sex was good" he leans back in his chair making my eyes widen. That's why theyre achy you dumbass.

"I didn't mean- that's not why i- shut up!" i squeal as he chuckles.

"Careful mia cara, im still your boss hm?" he husks. I scowl at him.
(my darling)

"Thats all you are then? Just my boss?" i ask him. He raises his eyebrows, gaze heated with lust. I was serious i dont like that he said boss when we were talking about us being intimate. I brush it off. I ask him some questions and he helps me where i need it.

As i get up to leave, he does too, walking to me and grabbing my waist.

"Why are you serious all of a sudden, hm?" he asks. I look up into his eyes. I just shake my head, its not worth mentioning. He leans down and pecks my lips before returning to the previous position.

I hear the door slam open and shrieks,

"Oh! my god!"

"WHAT?" Someone screams and i quickly turn around to see Aria and Alaia, standing with wide eyes and Alessandro and Nick behind them, Grayson in his dads arms. Im sure im tomato red as i try to move but Chris is still holding onto my waist.

"Zara?! what- is this, when?" Aria exclaims.

"Baby.." Niccolo steps forward and holds her from behind, hands resting on her bump. Aww.

"Can we discuss it later? Please?" i ask my friends and they both nod. Thank god.

"Well, we came to ask you two to come to luch with us" Alaia trails off. I blink.

"Oh, well id love to" i look up at Chris, questioning him silently. He just nods. I know hes more private around his family. More quite. It doesn't bother me.

We all make out way downstairs and get into the cars they brought, to go to the the restaurant near by that they all love. I havent been.

In the car, i ask if i can hold Grayson and Aless agrees. I hold him against me and play with him for the car ride.

When we reach, Alaia takes Grayson from me and i climb out. She hands him to Aless so she can get out too.

We go in and the receptionist takes one look at Alessandro and pales. Oh i forgot hes the Don. Several security guards got out with us and are probably around the restaurant, while only two actually came in.

We get seated by a window and look at menus. I pick the Ravioli in white sauce and Lemonade. Chris asked for steak and scotch. Scotch. Drinks. Sex. oh god.

"So, love birds" Aria hums and i feel Christiano tense beside me. Like he literally hated that. I frown. Okay.

"Oh no its nothing um-" i start.

"Its very casual Ria, nothing special" Christiano tells her. Ok then. I think Alaia noticed my slight drop in demeanour as she smiles sadly at me. I brush it off, sitting up with my usual walls high. Bitch face.

I look at Grayson when he babbles. My face softens. He's so adorable. I love babies, all i look at on Instagram is babies. I smile at him. He has a breadstick in his hand that hes nibbling on. Cutie.

"Zara, Graysons birthday is Friday, youre coming right?" Alaia asks me and i nod.

"Ofcourseee, i actually was thinking-" and we go deep into conversation about his birthday decor, till our food arrives.

"....Bistecca di manzo per il signore, e Ravioli in salsa bianca per la bella signora" the waiter checks of as he palces everyones food. The last part making me smile at him. Hes already looking at me.
(Beef steak for the gentelman, and Ravioli in white sauce for the beautiful lady)

"Thankyou" i hum. Im not that hungry but this looks so good.

"vattene se sei qui stronzo" Christiano spits making me widen my eyes as i look around the table.
(get the fuck out if here fucker)

Aless and Niccolo look unbothered while Aria is snickering and Alaia's eyes are wide like mine.

"No swearing! Theres a baby here!" Alaia scolds.

"Sorry Laia" he mumbles, clenching his jaw looking in the direction the waiter went.

"Can you just eat?" i ask softly making his gaze snap to me. He huffs.

Soon a different waiter brings our drinks and we eat and chat. It was nice.