CHAPTER 6

CHRISTIANOS POV

"She's really fucking sexy" I say making Matt snicker.

"Nice"

"Who's sexy?" Aria asks as her and Nick walk in, taking a seat in the sitting room.

"His new PA" Matt answers making her grin.

"Do you like her Chrisyy?" she asks me in a teasing tone.

"Oh yea sure, imagine Chris actually being serious about a girl" Angelo snickers. I just shrug my shoulders.

"You know i dont give two fucks about that Ri, how is the baby" i ask her. Shes pregnant currently. And newly engaged.

"Hes goodd" she hums, Nick holding her protectively.

Soon, Laia and Alessandro also come in and we sit and talk like we do every other night.

"Chris, whats her name?" Aria asks making Alaia's ears perk up.

"Oooh, theres a her?" she asks. I just shake my head

"Zara King and no Laia dont get any ideas" i say making her pout.

After a while, me and the boys decide to hit the club for a while but ofcourse Nick doesn't join us, he's whipped.

I dont know about her name or whatever. But man, my PA is a hot piece of ass.

ZARA'S POV

Its been a whole week of me working and i actually enjoy it. My boss had to go to America the second day of me working here so we haven't actually interacted too much. I just come in, in the mornings and do my shit then go home.

I kind of miss my social life. After work i just come home and either cook or order in then watch Netflix. Damn that sounds more boring then it is but honestly i quite enjoy it. Anyway, im at the office right now, its almost time for my lunch break.

My offiice phone suddenly buzzes and i pick up.

"Yes?"

"The boss wants to see you" Janine says. Oh. I didn't even know he was back already. I stand up and fix my dress.

I walk out of my office and knock on his door

"Come in" he rasps.

I open his door and he's sitting in his chair.

"Mr. De'Marco? you asked to see me?"

"Yes Ms. King, come in" he says. I step inside and walk closer to his desk. "How's work going so far?" he asks.

"Oh, its been quite good actually thankyou for asking" i say to him and he nods.

"Thats good, i have a meeting at lunch and youll be joining me, i expect you to take notes and just socialise." he tells me.

"Oh, alright then, ill be ready"

After that, i walk to my office and open my camera to fix my hair and retouch my lipstick. I glance down at my shoes. Damn i wish i wore pumps im not very fond of my toes. Eh atleast theyre painted.

I got my nails done so i thought why not my toes aswell.

Ten minutes later i heard a knock and i knew it was Janine so i called her in even tho i was bent over, looking for my small notebook

"Fanculo" i hear a deep curse making me straighten up. I turn around to see my boss. Oh, liked what he saw i guess. Eh cant blame him. "Ready to leave?" he asks me and i nod, grabbing my purse and walking out with him behind me.

We kind of match too, both in all black.

Why the fuck am i making it weird?

He holds the elevator for me and asks me to get in first and same with the car door that his driver is driving so we both sit in the back.

After about 10 minutes, he breaks the slightly awkward silence.

"Tell me about yourself then" he says surprising me. Oh.

"Well im from London, but my mom was from Italy so that's why i sort of know some Italian. And uh, my parents passed away when i was 17 and i had to live with my uncle which uh wasn't exactly pleasant." i pause, too much information, recoil. "Yep thats pretty much it" i say looking up at him. He just nods giving me his heated stare.

God i feel like he's reading me when he does that.

"Sorry to hear about your parents, Ms. King" he mumbles and i reply with a simple, "its fine".

Huh awkward indeed