CHAPTER 62

We just got home.

Home.

To my apartment. Its currently 30 minutes past 3 and im pretty tired, but im out of groceries and i planned on doing them today.

I thought alot about telling his family and I decided that even though its really embarrassing, i still think they deserve to know. And what if they're like why didnt you tell us earlier, if we delay.

So yea i decided to tell them today.

I unlock my door and we both get in, Chris locking the door behind him.

We walk in and i go to the bathroom and take of the leggings. The hoodie is pretty long so i slip on a pair of black shorts.

This hoodie is so comfy. I should steal it.

I walk out to see Chris on my bed, laying on his back, his jacket on the side, shirt still tucked.

"You okay?" I ask him. He sits up on his elbows.

"You look cute baby," he smirks, "Yea im just tired, i haven't slept well in a few nights." he mumbles. I nod.

"Are you hungry?" I ask, climbing into bed beside him. He turns to me.

"Nope, are you?" he asks and i shrug.

"Not really, i had to go food shopping, but i um, I want to go to your house tonight, if that okay, I want to tell your parents." I tell him. He raises his eyebrows. "What?"

"Nothing" he says. I frown.

"No you gave me a look, what did it mean? You dont wanna tell them?" I pout at him. He sits up.

"Nothing, ofcourse i want to tell my parents, i just didnt think you wanted to, but I appreciate your need for honesty." He leans forward to kiss my nose. "I can come with you to do groceries?" he asks. I smile.

"Maybe tomorrow if youre free, I wanna take a nap." I say and he chuckles. "Get off the covers, youre on top" i say pulling at the comforter. He smiles lazily.

"No" he says and i gasp.

"Rude" i say. "Come onnn, gett off" i whine.

"Where would i go? I need a nap too" he says. I scowl at him.

"Fine, you can take a nap with me" i say and he grins. "What are you gonna wear?" i ask him.

"My briefs" he says smiling widely.

"What! No! Absolutely not, i might have a hoodie of yours." I say, climbing out of bed to go to my closet.

"Can i use your bathroom?" he asks and i call out a yes.

I grab the black hoodie with white writing on it. I have this hoodie from the day he kissed me for the first time. I blush thinking of it.

When i come back to the room, Chris is standing infront of the bathroom, shirtless. Using his phone. Shirtless. The top of his Calvin Klein boxers visible as his pants sit loose on his hips.

I walk to him and wordlessly hand him the hoodie.

"Thankyou baby." he leans down to place a kiss on my head. I blush and nod. Quickly, I climb under the covers and face to the other side. Soon I feel him cone under the covers. "Face me," I hear his husky voice that causes butterflies to errupt in my tummy.

I turn around and he smiles, leaning down to kiss my nose.

I sleepily whine as i feel myself falling asleep.

~

I hear a ringing making my eyebrows furrow. Peeping one eye open, i feel myself waking up more.

Soon i register the sound. Its someones phone.

I try to sit up but a strong grip is holding me down. Im on top of something hard. I try to squirm out of the hold.

I stop when i hear a grunt.

Christiano. Im on top of Christiano. I try to wiggle again but he groans. So deep.

"Stop moving" he says in his deep, husky voice. I feel a fuzzy feeling in my tummy.

"Your phones ringing" i say, my own British accent thick.

"I dont care, i havent slept so good in a long time" he husks, squeezing me closer. Aww.

"Can i please check the time?" i ask him. He opens his eyes. I blink at him. He groans.

"I can't fucking say no, fuck" he says loosening his grip just a little. I reach up to my night stand and grab my phone.

"Its 7" i hum. He just pulls me back by my waist making me squeal. "Stopp" i laugh and he just smiles.

Now im on my side, a hand on his chest looking at his face. My phone rings bringing me out of my trance.

I check the caller ID and its unknown.

My eyebrows furrow.

"Let me pick up," he asks and i look at him. I nod. He takes it and puts it on speaker. "Who is this" his voice comes out deep and intimidating.

"See? I told you. I know my brother too well." we hear a voice i recognise as Matteo's. My eyebrows furrow and i look up at Chris.

"Why the fuck are you calling Zara's phone?" He asks him.

"Because brother, you weren't answering yours and Zia wanted to know why, i said you'd be with my respected cognata, and i was right." He says smugly.
(Sister in law)

Whats cognata?

"What do you want bastardo" Chris asks him. That means bastard. Matt chuckles.

"Zia wants you home for dinner." he says.

"Bring my Zara!" I hear mama call from behind making me smile. Chris shakes his head.

"Fine, we'll be there in a half hour Matt" Chris says looking at me for approval. I nod.

"Okay brother, take care Zara" he says and hangs up.

"If you don't feel like going-"

"No no, i wanna come," i say. "What should i wear?" i ask him, slipping out of bed.