CHAPTER 74

Its 1 am. We just got into our hotel room from the Reception.

It was alot of fun but im really tired and hungry. I lay down on the bed, legs hanging off from the side.

"You okay baby?" Chris asks.

"My feet hurt" i say. I feel his hands gently take off my shoes then rub my feet. "You dont have to do that" i mumble a small moan leaving me at how relieved my feet feel.

"Dont moan or I wont be able to control myself" he grunts standing up, hovering over me. I smile, making puckered lips at him. He kisses me. "Go change cara, ill get you food" he husks. I nod quickly, excited to get off all my makeup.

In the bathroom, i take off all my makeup and wash my face with cleanser. Im too lazy to do my whole skincare so i just slap on some moisturiser.

I wear a black silk set, but its not thatvsexy because its really lose on me. Super comfy.

I step out of the bathroom and dont see Chris anywhere.

"Babe?" i call. I hear the door close then a weird sound.

I step out to see him rolling the food cart to yhe couch with so much concentration, bent over a little too much. I bend over laughing making him look at me.

"Fucking hell" he licks his lip looking at me up and down. I shake my head walking towards him, he hold my waist kissing me. "you look hot" he rasps.

"mm" he kisses my head. "go change, im hungry, i put your clothes on the bed so youre faster" i say making him grin. He nods, walking into the room.

Once he's back, i sit down and open all the different dish covers and gasp.

"YOU GOT PIZZA POCKETSSS" I squeal looking at him. He chuckles. "I love youuu aww" i give him a kiss on the lips.

"I love you too, now eat" he says.

We spend the night eating and talking, and doing other fun things..

~

Its the next day. We said bye to Aria and Nick a few hours ago, they cant fly anywhere so they're going to drive just outside of the city to a really fancy hotel.

Anyways, most of the family already drove back to the estate, Chris and I wanted to stay. Just for fun.

Right now, im in bed, super bored and Chris has been on the phone for 40 minutes, work stuff. But im so bored he said we could spend time together but he's just been ignoring me. I pout to myself staring at the ceiling.

I feel myself smirk when an idea pops into my head.

CHRISTIANOS POV

Im on the phone right now, trying to solve a mixup at the port. I dont know why they called me, usually this would be Matts job but I'm just looking to solve the issue at hand.

I know Zara's probably bored but im almost done, Im just checking off the items.

"si e per quanto riguarda l'armatura in arrivo?" I ask the guy.
(yes and what about the armour coming in?)

"saranno qui tra un'ora capo, ti avviserò con un messaggio."
(they will be here in an hour boss, ill notify you with a text.)

"va bene e-" I stop, chocking on my own voice when i see Zara step out of the room, in nothing but purple lingerie. What the fuck.

Instead of coming to me she walks to the small kitchen, bending to get a water bottle out of the fridge

"Fucking hell" i spit.

"Capo?" I hear the guy on the phone ask. Shit j forgot about him

"sì, ti parlerò più tardi, sms sulla spedizione." I hang up.
(yes ill talk to you later, text me about the shipment)

"Babygirl" I call, watching her slowly drink her bottle of water. I can literally see everything.

I stand up, quickly closing the drapes that were open. Looking at her again, she opens a cabinet going on her toes to look for something.

"Zara" i say walking to her. Is she ignoring me? "Zara why arent you listening to me" I ask. Once im directly behind her, she turns around and I hear a knock on the door.

Ignoring me again, she walks over to a chair, picking up a short silk robe, that would cover literally nothing and puts it on walking to the door.

She's not going to answer the door in that is she? When she doesn't stop, I sprint to her, holding her wrist i hide her behind the door, opening it to see a bellboy.

I take the cart from him and close the door.

"You were gonna open the door like that? What's gotten into you?" I ask her. "Did you get something?" i ask her.

Without answering, she opens one of the dishes cover and picks up a strawberry, biting it, her red lips extending over it.

"Fuck" I spit, staring at her mouth. And she walks away.

Walks away.

That little minx.

I walk to the room to see her undoing her silk tie.

"Zara, baby," i say. I dont know why shes upset. All i know is that i cant have her be upset today. Its not good for my plan later. "Why are you ignoring me, are you mad?" i ask her.

She turns around looking at me. Front exposed.

"You can ignore me but i cant you? Why?" she asks.

"What? baby when did I ignore you" I ask walking closer, she takes a step back. Shit.

"No touching" she says, a hint of a smirk present.

"Fuck youre killing me" i groan.

"You were on the phone and I came to you but you didn't even look at me" she says. Shit.

"Ah, Cara I'm sorry, i was busy, but I shouldn't ignore you, im apologise" I say and she sits on the bed, her smooth sexy legs on display.

"I forgive you" she says, voice low and sultry. I reach a hand out to her leg, making her retract it. "But you cant touch still" She smiles sweetly. I growl, pulling her to the edge of the bed with her legs making her squeal.

"You cant stop me from touching whats mine. Ill touch, kiss and devour you whenever I want" I tell her, then crash my lips to hers.

She's perfect.