CHAPTER 5

Im currently in my closet trying to decide on what to wear to work.

Yesterday after coming back from the meeting, i came home and made lunch then i went over the job requirements with Ty on the phone with me.

I decided that its a good job and that the money is good so i called and said id join from today.
I just need something to do, i have too much free time to think and i just end up being sad.

Which that really messes up with my ability to act like a bad bitch. I feel like if i walk confidently and keep my head up enough, people have less of a chance to try to screw me over.

I learned that in middle school. And then again in my freshman year of college when my second boyfriend cheated on me. I still remember how nervous and excited i was going to his dorm room to tell him how i was finally ready to have sex.
Then i found him in bed with some blonde bimbo and that made me want to die.

After that, i called my first boyfriend, that guy was the sweetest, we broke up because he had to go away for college, and i asked him to meet me.

That night i lost my virginity and it was pretty good. So i became sort of a party girl who had occasional sex. I mean im not proud of it but ive slept with 4 different men and im only 21. Not one of them a boyfriend.

Eh.

I snap out of my thoughts and look around. Right, outfit.
Ok, i wore pants yesterday so maybe i should wear a skirt?

hm.

After a while, i decide on a cute skirt and jacket set that ive worn a few times.
I feel like my style is too British, but still gorgeous obviously.

I pair the suit with white ankle boot heels and the same ysl bag from yesterday

I pair the suit with white ankle boot heels and the same ysl bag from yesterday. Cute.

 Cute

Once i have my outfit on, i do my makeup like usual, only switching up my lip color very slightly

Im so pale i should go to the beach to get a tan soon. I mean everyone here is such a beautiful bronze colour, i want that too. hmph.

I mess up my hair a little, put lipstick in my bag then go to the kitchen. I take out the muffins i got from the store the other day, and enjoy a cup of tea with it.

It's 8 when i leave my apartment, i have to be there by half past 8, and the drive is ten minutes, i also want an iced coffee.

With harry styles playing, i go through the drive through at Starbucks and then drive to the office, ok here goes.

~

Walking into the building, i greet the nice receptionist before heading into the lift and going up to the 28th floor. Once im up i walk as confidently as i can to Mr. De'Marco's office door and knock twice.

Yes i ignored the receptionist girl.

No i don't feel bad.

I hear a deep, come in and open the door to enter. Hes standing by his desk, on his phone. Goddammit. He did not look this tall and delicious yesterday. Even in my heels ill probably barely reach his shoulder.

"Goodmorning Ms. King" he husks, looking up at me now. I bite my lip a little making his eyes flicker down to my mouth.

"Morning Sir" i say, gaining back my composure. He stares at me a second longer then runs a hand through his hair. Hot.

"Right, well, your office is the door right next to mine, my last assistant was a little bitch so i have files i need you to sort through, the material should already be in your computer." he tells me. Oh.

"Oh, ok ill get to it, have a good day" i say, walking out of his room.

Did i just sway my hips? What the fuck is wrong with me.

I go to the door he mentioned and open it to see a really nice looking office. Cute.

Right its time to get to work bitches.