Sweetness Of Life

From Christmas Eve

To Christmas Eve.

Cheers to this incredible journey.

Thank you, everyone, for reading it because without you all this would be an incomplete journey.

I am sure there have been a lot of grammatical mistakes and typos and being a reader myself I know it can be irritating. I apologize for that.

Almost two years to the Sweetness series and I haven't figured out if my idea for writing a book on two couples was good. 🤷‍♀️😂

On one side I have got all the benefits since one book had a low response and the other had a good one.

No offense to anyone writing a book on two couples it's just my point of view.

I realized during the first few chapters of Sweetness Of Love itself that it was a bad idea to do this and I was too late by then. Leave all the other characters but the leads obviously don't have the same personality.

What I write for Avni is sometimes not suitable for Mishti and it's unsettling to me.

And then I write a chapter and copy-paste it into Mishbir's book and sometimes it so happens that I miss changing a character's name.

Imagine you are reading all about Mishti and Avni's name comes instead, I would be damn irritated and I have also felt embarrassed at times when readers point it out. I admit it. 😭🤣

Again, no offense to anyone. Just my sharing my views.

After Sweetness series never writing a book on two couples. Ever.

I would like to thank all the silent readers as well because even they are part of it. You guys definitely give views to the book so yeah, Thank You!

I am going to miss all my babies, LOL. All my imaginary characters and the special things of Avneil.

You can expect a 'same to you' from me.

This one definitely tops all of them, doesn't it? 😂❤

Going to miss writing it, reading it, all of your comments, and all of you.

I hope to expect a 'same to you' from you all.

Love you all.

~ Free Bird.