Epilogue

Nine years later

Nine years later.

25th December - Christmas Eve.

This day has always been special and it will forever be.

Neil and I try to speed up as Eva starts the count down. I take a glance to see if anyone has completed it and I do see Foziah and Asad keeping the crown on the Christmas tree.

"We are done," Foziah says as she smiles happily while Myra and DD finish quickly. Myra reaches for the crown and DD lifts her so she could keep it on the top.

"And 1," Eva screeches.

"We were close," Neil says and I glare at him.

"All you did was a kiss," I say. "So just shut up."

He frowns. "Don't scold me. We were still close."

I roll my eyes at him. Eva had this Tree Decoration Competition added to her list this year. I knew Foziah and Asad would win because they are always good at teamwork.

But seeing Myra and DD beat us is a little embarrassing but then they have been doing great ever since they got married. The fact that DD manages without her when she is not around for months is sweet and when she comes back they are back to normal. I still find it a little amusing that none of them wanted kids and they are like, All of your kids are our kids.

"So, it's Foziah and Asad." Eva cheers as she stands between them and raises their arms.

"You don't even know to put the lights around it." Zar scolds Ishaan.

"As if you did," Ishaan frowns at her.

"Why are you not saying anything?" Sara asks Kabir as she bites her lower lip.

"I- Sara, I-" He says then he shakes his head.

"What?" She frowns.

"You said you knew how to decorate that's the only reason I stood beside you and when we started you were like, I was kidding." He looks at her in disbelief while all of them laugh.