CHAPTER - 15

"You didn't get hurt, right?" Neil asks me concerned when I tell him about the accident that occurred in the morning

"No, Ira saved me," I say quietly.

"So who do you think is Maya Kashyap?" He asks.

"I actually have no idea, Zar and Myra suggested I ask Sara," I say quietly.

We just shared everything and it seems the hoodie lady is behind both of us. It felt good to know how Kabir made an effort to help us.

I am actually looking forward to meeting Roy and asking if he can work along with Zar and Myra.

"Well, you should ask her since Roy said she came to Khanna Corporations for an interview." He tells as he takes his laptop.

"I don't know if it's a good idea to call at this hour," I say as I grab my phone from the nightstand. It's 11 at the night but I still call hoping she answers.

I press my phone against my ear as it rings. It's dark in our room as we turned off the lights, I lean back against the headboard as I take my laptop to check the email Mr. Arora said he will mail me.

"Hey." I hear her voice and she laughs. "Stop for a while I am on call, Kabir."

"I hope I didn't disturb you," I say. "Are you busy?"

"Uh, no." She answers. "We were just having fun. You wanted to talk?"

"Yeah, you are sure I'm not disturbing you and Kabir?" I ask knowing well how annoyed husbands get when they are disturbed.

"Oh, I am the owner here. You don't have to worry about him." She laughs. "Tell me what is it?"

"Do you remember anyone with the name Maya Kashyap working with us?" I ask and I suddenly feel nervous.

"Maya Kashyap." She repeats. "No, I don't think any Maya worked with us. Kabir said to me about her and I have no idea."

"If she didn't work, maybe she came for an interview," I say hoping she figures something out.