CHAPTER - 29

Everything since Tuesday after we left Rayan's home has been going pretty fast

Everything since Tuesday after we left Rayan's home has been going pretty fast. I don't even realize what is happening and sometimes when I do I finally see our lives getting back to normal.

As much as I wanted to go work in the office I couldn't. I didn't want to leave my children and neither did I want to control my anger seeing Mr. Arora and Ira every day.

Neil and I have spent the entire week working from home. Myra kept her word and she looked after them when they were in school. Neil or I would go pick them up and it was relaxing to know they are in front of us every time. I couldn't just trust Maya no matter what and Vidhyut has been helping by keeping an eye on her.

On one side as I see our enemies getting defeated on another side I see the mess my friends have created for themselves and me.

Foziah and I are busy with our business. Myra and Alia are doing their jobs while simultaneously planning their weddings together. Zar and Sara, the preggies, Alia calls them have been blowing up the girl's group chat on WhatsApp.

They are either disagreeing over some fact or Zar points out how she is currently feeling and Sara agrees with her saying, I know right, happens during pregnancy.

There are times when they get into a situation where they fight over I am right, you are wrong.

And those are the times I hate the most because then their only question, Avni, who do you think is right?

And I seriously have no idea who is right because they argue over ridiculous things. I know Sara would be someone who takes everything pretty seriously and Zar currently has so many mood swings that she acts nothing less than a teenager.

And those are one of the times Foziah takes fun. She usually gets back online at night and she sends the laughing gifs to show how much she is enjoying it.

While Alia and Myra have their own fears of how to handle things after marriage. They both have more busy schedules than any of us considering Myra is working on something and Alia is a doctor. They do share some wedding plans with us asking for our opinions.