CHAPTER - 20

I feel a little relaxed knowing that the kids are playing up on the terrace they can't go out from there

"He's fine." Neil puts his arm around me as he presses a kiss on the side of my head. I nod and we both settle down at the table.

"I figured you would be someone who gets pregnant before marriage." Sara is saying teasingly to Zar.

"What do you mean by that?" Zar frowns. "That I am getting married now that I am pregnant?"

"You are not?" Sara asks unsure.

"I don't want him to be my husband." She turns to look at Ishaan sitting beside her. "Play the father role, that's enough."

We all planned to get together since everyone had something to share except Foziah and Asad who seem to have a balanced life.

Things still don't go well with Zar and Sara. Zar didn't even want to share she is pregnant with anyone except Myra, Ishaan, and me. But Ishaan is Kiaan's brother and Kiaan will share it with Alia who I know will let everyone know. So, I suggested to her it would be better to have a conversation instead of it going around as a rumor.

It's good to know Ishaan is surprised, happy, excited, and nervous all at the same time but what makes me feel happy is he didn't make her feel like it was a mistake and gave her his support.

"And you are okay with it?" Alia asks Ishaan. "Just being the father?"

Ishaan turns to look at Zar and he holds her gaze for a moment before he looks back at Alia. "Of course. She didn't get pregnant by herself, I am not going to back off from my responsibility."

"That's my brother," Kiaan says as he smiles.

"Well, I thought we both would get married in the same home and kind of bond up as sisters-in-law if not friends." Alia grabs the juice as she looks at Zar.

"In-laws' relationships don't go well with me."

"And a friend?" Alia raises her eyebrows.

"I don't want any more friends." Zar sighs frustrated.