CHAPTER - 04

Hello, everyone.

Many of you forgot who is Kabir and it's necessary to let you know before you go ahead with reading this chapter.

Kabir is the one who came to visit Avni in the hospital after the twins were born and took her away with him.

Remember?

I hope you do. I don't know how to elaborate on it. Lol.

Enjoy!

"You waited for nearly one year and six months and I wish you kept it in your pants a little longer or at least used some protection," My eyebrows shoot up in surprise as I look at Sara

"You waited for nearly one year and six months and I wish you kept it in your pants a little longer or at least used some protection," My eyebrows shoot up in surprise as I look at Sara. She keeps her hand on her baby bump and she looks adorably cute.

"I guess, you got it how busy she is," Neil whispered to me. He shakes his head as Sara glares at her husband.

"Stop saying it like it was done out of desire or as if it was done in the heart of the moment. You know it was planned by both of us. We both wanted to be parents." Her husband says calmly as he holds her shoulders.

"Who in the hell knew your step-sister will get pregnant at the same time." She shouts at him.

"You are my husband and I need you now. What can I do if her husband stays abroad? Her husband should come back for her and their baby or he just knows to make her pregnant? She could go ask for your elder brother's help but no she needs all of my happiness."

"Stop stressing over it. I am with you." He puts his arms around her, he is so calm.

"You are an idiot!" She pulls away irritated and wipes her tears. "I wish you were pregnant instead of me. You would understand me then." She glares at him.

Her husband rolls his eyes. "I do understand you and that's why I am standing with you now. My brother will take care of my step-sister you don't worry."

She grins at him. "Your daddy is a good husband." She looks down at her belly.

"She is so cute," I mumble.