CHAPTER - 11

Every human is similar

Every human is similar. We all cry, smile, get angry, get sad it's all part of life. These are the emotions we carry, no human is emotionless.

I know what Neil did was common, that's what anyone would have done. I knew he would get angry but I hoped he would keep the promise.

Neil rarely expresses his anger but when he does he doesn't listen to anyone, that's what I have understood him till now. He doesn't get mad for little things, he gets mad only when it has hurt him a lot.

I can't get mad at him for letting out his frustration, he is not just supposed to understand every time as he does. But he shouldn't have said whatever he said in anger.

I felt a little hurt when he walked out angrily without looking at me. I felt angry when he was taking Rayan's side.

Even though we have come over our past it seems like the past doesn't want to leave us yet.

I feel bad for Sara as she sits down on the couch and Kabir walks out before he glances at us.

"He has never been angry at me." She tells slowly as she wipes the tear which slips from her eye.

"Avni." She looks up at me. "I didn't want to marry Kabir."

"I tried to hate him." She says slowly. "Fouzy tried to get us back together because I had fallen in love with him."

"Are you mad at me?" She looks at me and I see the sadness in her eyes.

I sigh as I sit beside her and keep my hands on her arm. "I am not."

"Taking this decision was not easy for me." She tells slowly. "I just all of a sudden felt lonely without him, he cared about me, he loved me, and I couldn't turn my back on him. I tried but I couldn't."

"It happens. And I am happy you choose to marry him, you chose to live with the person you loved." I try to explain to her.

There is no need to let go of a person you love because maybe you won't find that love again.

"CM thinks I am wrong." She looks down shaking her head.

"Look Sara you can't expect Neil to not get mad at you," I tell her carefully not wanting to hurt her. "He is hurt."