CHAPTER - 30

"Did you text Myra?" Neil asks me as he stops the car outside the old warehouse that Roy suggested to us

"I did," I say as I look outside. We intentionally asked Maya to make them call us at night because we don't really have Niam and Navya in there.

Maya will tell them they are in a room but they are actually two mannequins. They won't pay a lot of attention if it's dark so we had to do this. It's a lot of pressure on Maya to not let them enter the room.

"Come on, we can't waste any time." He says hurriedly and we get out of the car.

He reaches out to hold my hand and we look at the old warehouse for a moment. We had come here last night to know how many rooms and ways are there to get out of here.

As we walk inside my blood boils when I see Ira, Mr. Arora, and Maya drinking and laughing looking at something on the phone.

I narrow my eyes at Maya wondering if she switched the sides already but the baby cries coming from the far make me realize she hasn't. I had given her the recording just to make sure this sounds real to them.

"Surprise!" Mr. Arora says as he laughs. "It's us! Aren't you shocked?"

I look away clenching my jaw.

"I told you she had doubts about us from the moment she saw us together." He continues as he looks at Ira.

Ira smiles as she looks at us and I find myself wanting to fulfill my desire. To make her laugh so hard that her cheeks hurt then make her cry and those tears won't be happy.

"I can't believe it was you both behind all of this," I say trying to sad sound. I can feel Neil looking at me but I don't look at him. "Why are you doing this? And Maya what are you doing here?"

"It's called revenge." Ira laughs. "You deserve this. Maya, don't worry baby they are not going out of here alive today. You are safe. Your brother will not figure this out."

"Revenge of what?" I ask keeping up with my sadness. I asked Neil to let me do the talking and he agreed to it.

"You know that your parents killed my parents?" Mr. Arora asks angrily.