CHAPTER - 38

Giggle

Giggle. Chuckle. Smile. Laugh.

Happiness. Contentment. Joy. Satisfaction.

We find synonyms for everything and my synonym of peace is Sweetness Of Love and Life.

We all see the bright and dark days of our lives but in the end, everything makes sense because everything does happen for a reason.

Now, when I see how incredibly amazing our lives are I am sure none of us mind the struggles because all of it feels worth it.

With all the Sweetness around I feel overwhelmed and now I am used to it. I feel belonged, loved, cared and valued. What more can I ask?

I am happy with everything I have and all I ask is all of this never gets snatched from me because I know I deserve happiness. That's what my husband oh-so-lovingly said on my birthday.

All of our lives did a lot of progress from September to December.

From Myra disappearing all of a sudden to Sara and Kabir's babies to Neil bringing us to a new home to Myra's father working with me to Niam and Navya's growth to the twins naming ceremony to celebrating my birthday on 23rd October to Zar and Ishaan disappearing on a babymoon to Foziah and Asad celebrating Sorfi's birthday to my business trip to Alia and Kiaan almost done with wedding preparations to Myra arriving on 3rd December with a different hairstyle and a tattoo.

She's never been a girl with a tattoo and short hair but she had to do that to change her identity. She almost wanted to be invisible because she didn't want DD to see her like this but all DD cared about was she was safe.

I am happy that on December 15 we will have not only Alia and Kiaan getting married but also DD and Myra.

Myra was very happy to meet Sara and Kabir's children Hania and Sania. I totally love the babies too they are very cute.

We couldn't go on the trip Foziah and Asad planned because Myra wasn't there and when she came back it was too late because it is their wedding anytime soon. That's the thing about planning, they always get canceled at the end moment.