CHAPTER - 37

"Speaker

"Speaker." Zar mumbles and all of us put our phones on speaker.

"God, Kiaan, I can't believe I assisted a husband to deliver babies to his wife."

"Zar, Sara has two baby girls! Foziah called me a minute ago."

"Did you hear Sara has babies already? DD, you gotta execute the surprise we planned."

"Hey, Neil, could you please pick Fawzi along with your children from school? I have a meeting now and Foziah is at the hospital with Sara."

The four of us share a look sighing in relief with Ishaan looking at us awkwardly probably because he is the only one who didn't get a call.

I don't know what we were expecting but I am sure all of us got anxious seeing them call at the same time. I started getting a bad feeling already. I know none of us expected this.

"Fuck! I was sort of scared something happened." Zar breathes out then we are all talking together from different phones.

Asad and Foziah tell how this morning went with Foziah rushing to the hospital and Alia shares how excited and nervous she was when she stepped next to Kabir to guide him since he was almost close to crying seeing Sara in pain.

"Uh, Avni," I say when she is about to disconnect the call.

"Yeah?"

"Pick Fawzi along with Niam and Navya. Foziah and Asad are busy." I say.

"Sure. I'll meet you guys at the hospital." She says before disconnecting the call.

"Drive us to the hospital," Zar says to Ishaan.

"I don't think I am invited." He says boringly. "Would you call and share the news if we were not together right now?"

"Of course." Zar shrugs. "Aren't you sort of my driver now? If I didn't tell you who would drive me to the hospital?"

All of us chuckle and we step back as Ishaan starts the car mumbling something to himself.

"You guys should drive me to the hospital." Kiaan looks at us. "I didn't want to hear them arguing over it the whole ride so I stayed back."