CHAPTER - 16

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I am pregnant

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I am pregnant." She says and her voice is barely above a whisper before she bursts out crying again.

We help her sit on the bed and I don't understand what to say or ask. She doesn't this baby or she doesn't like that it's Ishaan's baby.

I know she never looked forward to being in a relationship. Everyone in her family betrays the spouse and her parents not being together was one of the reasons she never dared to be in a relationship because she thinks she'll end up doing like them.

"What is making you cry?" I ask carefully.

"I- I don't want to be a mother." Tears stream down her eyes. "I am going to be a bad mother just like my mother is."

I sigh as I look at her helplessly not deciphering how to make her realize she is nothing like her mother.

"Zar." Myra shakes her head. "You know you are nothing like them."

"I am like them," Zar says. "I try to compose myself I am nothing like them but I am. I have their blood after all. I don't want this baby to end up living alone like me."

"You have been through you won't do anything wrong with the baby," I tell her softly as I reach out to wipe her tears.

"Ishaan." She says after a moment. "He wouldn't be happy with this. This was all my fault, I should have been in control or at least taken precautions the next morning."

"He is equally responsible for not using protection." Myra narrows her eyes. "You don't sleep around so it's obvious you wouldn't be on pills or something."

"He wasn't supposed to know I don't sleep around," Zar says as she bites her lip. "I don't think he wants this, he obviously looked forward to just having fun."

"Why don't you just say him?" I frown.

"I tried to say." She sighs. "I couldn't. I think he is just going to look at me in shock then shout a little before he walks out of the room saying none of this is his problem."

"Stop assuming everything," Myra says firmly. "You should talk with him."

"If he doesn't want this let him go, we are here for you." I keep my hand on her cheek. "You do want this baby right?"