CHAPTER - 35

I reach out for my phone with my eyes closed when my 7 a

I reach out for my phone with my eyes closed when my 7 a.m. alarm beings to ring. The last thing I remember from last night was Avni telling me I gotta go pee!

And then we were into the room, took a hot bath, and went to sleep around 1 a.m. It is undoubtedly one of the special nights for me. I loved each second of it, from her telling me how much my love and support means to her to the feeling of her body against mine. I loved each second of it, all of it, all of her and all of us.

"Fuck!" Avni curses and I tighten my arms around her when she aims to push me away. I know exactly what her moves are.

"We did last night," I say in a hoarse voice.

"Can you come out of last night?" She asks as she looks up at me.

I shake my head and I chuckle softly when she rolls her eyes.

"Niam and Navya are not here. What is there to worry about now?" I ask?

"I have a meeting at 10 a.m." She says.

"Well I am your business partner, I don't mind if you push it to afternoon." I grin.

She smiles slowly. "Which is exactly why I should be there on time."

"Why?" I frown.

"Husband and business partner are not the same and you should not unite the relation." She presses a kiss on my cheek. "Would you not get mad if it was someone else instead of me and pushed the morning meeting to the afternoon?"

I pull her closer to me and reach out to put her hair to the side before I press a kiss on her neck.

"I would get mad when someone did it again and again. Once is fine." I say honestly.

"Alright. I actually have a lot of work to do and I want to get over this meeting so this planning commences." She pulls back. "You are not joining me for a shower, we'll get late."

"You don't like sweet mornings, do you?" I frown. "You are always hurrying after a long night."

"That's because we have a life out there. Staying in bed isn't the only thing, right?"