CHAPTER - 09

I gulp as I play with my ring not understanding what to say as Kabir finishes saying whatever happened at the hospital

I gulp as I play with my ring not understanding what to say as Kabir finishes saying whatever happened at the hospital. A part of me wants to shout at him for doing it and the other part tries to understand him.

Any child would do anything for their mother. He did the same. I was nobody to him yet he did try to save me.

I take a deep breath controlling myself from shouting at him for kidnapping me from the hospital. I hated Rayan more than anything and it got doubled when I came to know he was the reason I lost my memory but I didn't know there was another story behind it.

Maybe Rayan alone was not responsible for it, I see Kabir responsible for it too. But I also know there was someone else behind these two, fear engulfed me as I start thinking about it. Neil did mention Rayan said two persons wanted me back then. I wonder if both are alive.

Kabir leans in to wipe my tears and I feel conscious that I'm crying in front of him. I wipe my face as I look at him.

"I'm sorry for doing it." He looks at me sadly. "I was helpless."

"It's okay. You did try to save me." I nod as I gulp. "Your mother?"

"I did manage to save her that day but she passed away one year ago." He says.

"Why didn't you tell Neil about it?" I look on curious. Neil mentioned Kabir wants to talk with me which made it clear Neil didn't know what he wanted to say.

"The first person who I said all of it was Sara." He sighs. "And we broke up back then."

"Her sister helped us get back together and Sara didn't want me to tell Neil because she thought he doesn't need to go through all of the pains."

"And I am a little afraid to tell him all alone by myself." He admits as he chuckles slowly.

"Thank you for letting me know." I give him a small smile. "Maybe this could help us in reaching them."

"I asked Sara to tell you but she said it would be better if I said you and apologize for it." He looks down.

"Where did you meet her?" I look at him curiously.