CHAPTER - 32

I walk to the hall where the photo shoot is going

I walk to the hall where the photo shoot is going. I stand by the doorway and cross my arms on my chest with a smile as I look at Zar and Sara posing for the camera.

Mrs. Khan, the fashion designer suggested it would be good if Zar does only one shot because she is not showing yet. Sara on the other hand having twins shows up perfect for the maternity photo shoot.

Zar will be doing just one shot and then another model will join Sara. I talk with Mrs. Khan as the photographer continues to do his work.

"I look so cute," Sara says as we look at the photos when it is finally over.

"Yeah." Zar nods. "I look so hot."

"Hot? In these light colors?" Sara asks sarcastically.

"I know the color doesn't give hot vibes but look at my eyebrows and sexy long legs."

I laugh as Sara looks down carefully. "I mean, you aren't lying. I love your eyebrows anyway."

Zar gives me a smug smile and I roll my eyes at her. I know we have argued a lot over who has impressive eyebrows and the fact that Sara praised her isn't benefiting.

I don't want to argue with her because I don't want Sara to take my side. All of this is to make them friends so yeah, I think I'll not argue over it but I still have more impressive eyebrows than Zar.

Sara goes back to the task and Zar stays back with me. I make her sit on one of the chairs in the room and then hand her a water bottle.

I haven't had a chance to talk with anyone. We stayed at my in-laws for the entire week and we enjoyed ourselves a lot. It's been a great family time and it even made me question if I want to shift back with them.

Alia and I had a lot of conversations this entire week. I haven't really had a sister and having her share everything with me was a good feeling. She talked about how she managed to get her clear exams, her percentage, and her experience.

Then she mentioned how she met Kiaan. Apparently, he had designed the home for her when she decided to move out and that's how they started seeing each other more often.