CHAPTER - 08

12th August

12th August.

A special day in my life was when I gave birth to my babies, on 12th August. Sadly, I don't remember any of it but I get happy each time I watch my pregnancy photos. I am so grateful to Alia for capturing them and also for keeping them protected.

You know you are successful when your today is better than yesterday. I see my days getting better with my family and it just makes me want to keep it the same forever.

I have learned many lessons from my life, during my good and bad times. Each time in our lives just teaches us something and that becomes unforgettable.

I am not unhappy with my life because I lost my memory. I don't like to cry about what happened in my life, I just want to look forward to what is upcoming in my life.

Some of them remember me for who I was and some for who I am. I don't see myself as Avni in the past and present.

I am just me.

I accept whatever Neil said to me and I know that has been my past life. I accept the people I had in past.

But that doesn't mean I forget what has been with me in my present. I cannot forget Zar and Myra nor Eva for she has been so helpful to all of us.

I cannot forget for me my love life began the minute I saw Navya running down the stairs with Neil following behind her and Niam coming along with a phone in his hand.

I still remember the handshake I and Neil shared that day on Christmas. I still remember his intense eyes and warm gesture asking me to join them in the elevator.

He actually asked me to join their lives.

From being his kind of neighbor to his wife, it has been a beautiful journey for me.

I didn't know I'm the mother of the twins who greeted me as - Stranger, Danger!

From being their Ms. Powerful and Ms. Strong to being their Mumma I have seen love grow between us.