CHAPTER - 06

"Are you getting bored?" Neil looks at me as we walk around the corridor

"No, it's interesting," I say honestly. He's been telling me some of his upcoming business plans as he shows me around his office.

"The team is working on it and hoping that we manage to get it successfully done." He says as he slides the glass doors.

"Come." He holds my hand as he pulls me in.

"Sir." A short hair girl stands near the door as he is about to close it.

He looks down at his watch. "I'll see you after lunch."

She nods and walks away before she glances at me. I turn around and keep the bouquet on the table before I pull a chair and sit on it.

It felt nice when I came to his office, people around smiled at me as some handed me bouquets. I know Neil had asked them to do so and it made me happy because he loves me so much.

He also introduced me so proudly to everyone around, it felt special to be called his wife.

But it felt weird when I heard some girls whispering, "And she is back. Honestly, Ria matched his level. He looked better with her."

No, I'm not jealous of her. I have my own identity but it feels bad to know people like Neil with her and not me. Neil's one glare was enough to shut mouths but as I walked around the office with him every girl I saw rolled their eyes at me and I could read their eyes.

"All okay?" Neil sits beside me as he looks on curiously.

"Yeah." I sit straight as I smile at him.

"Soon you'll be owning a company and I am excited to work with you." He grins at me.

I have been a little sad as both of us resigned as undercover cops. Zar and Myra weren't happy either. I guess, some decisions in life you take even if it doesn't make you happy.

I loved doing business since I was studying and I kinda feel interested in it now that I am starting again.

"I am first going to learn before owning it." I look at him as I give him a small smile.