Bad Liar

--- Webbed Lies sequel ---

~ Bad Liar ~

IS OUT NOW

Jocelyn Evans and Peter Parker have quite a complicated friendship.

Ever since the truth came out about each others secret hero identities, Jocelyn discovered Peter has been keeping secrets and lying to her. Having major trust issues from being lied to throughout her life, Jocelyn separated herself from Peter heart broken thinking it was best for both of them.

Though both teenager both have the butterflies and fireworks when their eyes rarely lock with another, Jocelyn refuses to give Peter a second chance since he broke her trust, the thing Jocelyn values most in life. 

Peter, however, is refusing to give up. A trip to Europe is the perfect place where Peter can follow series of plans to persuade Jocelyn to talk to him and hopefully, tell him that she still has feelings for him. 

When a course of (un)natural disasters occurs, the two teens are forced to talk to another again. Will these catastrophic events lead to the recreation of Jocelyn and Peter's friendship? Or will these events lead to even more destruction, that even the heroes fail to save?

Follow along in Bad Liar, the sequel to Webbed Lies, in the action, drama, and heartstring story of Jocelyn Evans who faces multiple enemies while fighting her own emotions. Being stuck between her emotions towards her boyfriend and the boy who stolen and broken her heart. 

___

Do you like this story and looking forward to more?
Make sure to follow, like, and comment!

A new Tom Holland book - Loathing Desires - is being drafted and expected to be released May 2023!
Who doesn't adore a good rival to lovers story, inspired originally by Fifty Shades of Grey with my own plot and drama. So, you immediately know it has that spice, angst, and fluff!