-9.5-

One hours ago: Peter's POV

Peter sighed tiredly rocking back and forth in the web hammock he had made, bored out of his mind. 

After getting knocked unconscious from his attempt to stop the weapon dealers, he awoken in some kind of storage facility. His suit-lady explained that the he was stuck in the most secure facility on the Eastern Seaboard in the Damage Control deep storage vault. Peter had tried to pry the doors open or find a way out but his suit-lady informed him the doors would remain closed till morning.

Which resulted in him just hanging on a hammock he created with his webs creating small talk with his suit-lady to pass time.

"Hey suit lady?" Peter questioned out loud. "I kinda feel bad for calling you, 'suit lady'. I think I should probably give you a name."

The suit lady remained quiet awaiting on a given name. Peter hesitated for a moment before blurting the first feminine name he could think of which happen to be the nickname for his superhero crush.

"Like Aurora." Peter shook his head vigorously. "Oh no, no, no. God, that's-that's weird..." He mumbled awkwardly.

*Five minutes later*

"What about Karen?" Peter asked lazily swinging from a web he sprung from a roof, listing yet another name she could be referred too.

"You can call me Karen if you would like." His suit lady responded.

"Okay, cool!" Peter chimed happily. His web snapped causing him to fall to the ground with a thud but Peter didn't care. He just rolled over on his back and laid there back staring up at the roof.

"Hey Karen, exactly what else can this suit do?" He asked placing his hands on his stomach.

And so for the next few minutes, Karen and Peter began going through a refresher course of all of Peter's suits abilities. Which included ricochet web, splitter web, and web grenade. Peter found himself playing with each new ability that he discovered. Finding the refresher course to be informative and fun. 

He also found out that Karen made pretty good company.

After the refresher course, Peter slugged on his Midtown blazer over his suit from a brief chill. He laid on top of one of the crates and continued staring up at the roof having a deep conversation to Karen about Aura.

"-and there is a chance, maybe, just possibly, that Jocelyn is Aurora." Peter sighed.

"Who is Aurora?"

Peter chuckled softly to himself and a smile formed on his lips. "Whose Aurora? Heh, she's, well she's the best. She's awesome. Her name is actually Aura but Aurora is my nickname for her. And she is brave, beautiful, and resilient. Just like the Disney Princess. And uh, yeah. I really, really, like her." Peter sighed. "It's kinda weird, you know? Getting feelings for someone you don't actually know."

"Why is that weird?"

"I don't know. I just have never seen her face, or her eyes, or her lips. I know I would never be disappointed though." Peter breathed deeply. "I could never dislike her, ever. She is just so...perfect." He sighed in awe thinking of her. "I'm just worried that when she does find out who I am, that she would be disappointed."

"Why would she be disappointed?"

"I don't know. What if she is expecting someone like Tony Stark? Imagine how disappointed she would be when she sees me."