-26.5-

"Hey, what's going on?" Spiderman asked stepping up to the rest of the group.

The four heroes were staring out the large window in front of them. Wherever the autopilot of this spaceship was designated too, they had finally arrived at their destination. In front of the team and out the window was a large planet that was brown and deserted. This was the planet where they would plan their attack on Thanos. Planet Titan.

"I think we're here." Dr. Strange stated.

"Yup and I don't think this spacecraft has a self-park function." Tony spoke up stepping up to the machine on the right hand side. "Spiderkid, get your hand inside the steering gimbal. Close those around it." He instructed Spiderman.

Spiderman jogged up and followed the instructions given. Aura stood beside Slate and gave him a worried look. He shared the same expression before they both looked ahead to see the ground coming closer.

"This is one big guy. So we gotta move it at the same time." Tony and Spiderman kept conversing back and forth.

The ship started to rumble and quake when it crashed into something, making Aura stumble a bit. She heard Spiderman shouting at Tony to turn knowing they were going to crash within a matter of moments. To protect herself and the other heroes, she cupped her hands together and formed a ball of magic in her hands. Glancing up to see how much time she has, she saw the ground appearing closer. Quickly, she opened her hands to cause a purple ball to cover the five heroes.

Slate mumbled a compliment under his breath. Aura nodded, focusing her attention on her hands in front of her that are holding a purple orb in front of her and keeping the force field around them alive.

Dr. Strange notice the force field around them and realized it was coming from the girl. He stepped beside her and used his hands to summon a yellow field around the purple one for extra protection. Aura noticed and glanced at Dr. Strange, giving him an appreciative nod. He returned it and the two looked back ahead, as the spaceship crashed into the ground.

It slid against the ground and part of it remained connected from the shields emitted by Aura and Dr. Strange, keeping it intact. Once the ship came to a stop, Dr. Strange dropped his shield and Aura followed. Spiderman and Iron Man fell to the ground from impact and Slate let go to the structure he was clinging onto.

Dr. Strange approached Iron Man to assist him up and Aura rushed to Spiderman to help him, Slate glaring at action from afar.

"Hey Bug-boy, are you okay?" Aura asked grabbing Spiderman's arm to help him up to his feet.

Spiderman stood up and brushed himself off, glancing at his arms or legs for any visible injury. Not seeing any, he nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine." He said in relief. Aura smile but it faded when Spiderman stiffened. His masked eyes went wide and inhaled sharply, from hearing something with his Spidey sense.

"Spidey, what is-"

Spiderman cut her off by grabbing her hand and pulling her along behind him. She gasped and ran behind him to keep up as he lead them to the three other heroes.  Spiderman stumbled into the clearing right behind Dr. Strange and the three heroes turned to look at the two. Slate immediately glaring at the two when noticing their hands intertwined together but no one else seemed to mind the fact.

"I just want to say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something and I eat one of you, I'm sorry." Spiderman explained, glancing at the girl beside him apologetically.

Aura laughed faintly from his explanation and Tony sighed sadly, assuming it was a prank. "If I hear another pop culture reference from either of you-"