-28.5-

Thanos yanked his gauntlet back which caused the two teenage boy heroes to go flying back. Thanos threw his head back and grabbed Mantis, throwing him off her shoulders and into the air. Slate and Spiderman sat up just when the alien flew past them.

"Oh god." Spiderman mumbled getting up to his feet and jumping after her.

Thanos kicked Drax aside into Quill and the blue alien, taking all three of them down. He turned around to face Aura, glaring at her harshly. Her hands shook from how much power she was using to hold him but it failed to be enough.

"My child, you and your powers belong to me." Thanos spoke up. "Join me and I will not harm your friends." He declared.

Aura's eyes narrowed, her posture stiffening as she took a deep breath. "Never." She mumbled.

She sprung into action, dropping her hold on Thanos to rush at him. She created purple step stones for her to jump up and towards Thanos. She flew down towards him, using her powers to push him down. Thanos grunted but raised a fist and punched her aside effortlessly.

Aura grunted from impact, being flown across the rubble and striking the ground hardly.

Doctor Strange was next to attack but was effortlessly thrown aside. Tony flew in shooting at Thanos and next followed the four alien strangers. Thanos knocked the four down by a blast of the Power Stone, all of them dropping unconscious. 

Tony came back with a knife, attacking Thanos with everything he had. But Thanos caught the knife and kicked him aside, before summoning the Space and Power Stone ability to destroy one of the planet's moons and throw it towards Mr. Stark. From the impact of the moon crashing on the planet, the ground was destroyed and everyone began floating up.

Aura floated up tiredly, barely conscious. Her eyes were droopy but she continued to fight against her sleepiness.

"I got you, I got you," A familiar voice shouted. "I certainly got you."

Aura felt something sticky strike her back and was pulled in. Her back was met into a warm chest and let out a deep breath, leaning her head back knowing who caught her. Spiderman had one arm around Aura, holding her tightly. The other hand was shooting webs to catch all the other heroes floating by, to save them from almost being struck by a moon. His mechanical legs holding him to a floating rock, allowing him to pull in heroes.

"I got you." Spiderman shouted. "Sorry I can't remember anyone's name." He admitted aloud.

Aura chuckled weakly, shaking her head to get back consciousness. Her eyes gazed around at her surroundings seeing the fight below her. It was now Thanos against Mr. Stark and Doctor Strange. Doctor Strange struck Thanos with magic and Thanos would respond by throwing it right back. It was an even fight and at one point, Aura was unsure if she was conscious or dreaming when seeing dozens of Doctor Strange's hover over Thanos.

Aura groaned when Thanos snapped Doctor Strange's necklace off. Doctor Strange tried to free himself, watching the gold amulet turn to pieces to fall on the ground. The Infinity Stone wasn't in the necklace. Aura felt relieved, glancing over her shoulder at Spiderman who was watching the fight behind her and kept a safe arm around her.

Thanos tossed Doctor Strange aside. He opened his palm to use a stone when a device snapped onto his palm, preventing him from closing it. Iron Man landed on the ground beside him, beyond furious.

"You throw another moon at me and I'm gonna lose it."

"Stark?" Thanos said amused standing up straighter.

"You know me?" Tony asked intrigued.

"I do. You're not the only one cursed with knowledge."

Tony took a deep breath. "My only curse is you."