-40.5-

"Cap! What do you want me do with this damn thing?" Clint asked over the coms.

Aura finished splitting an alien in half before whirling around to the direction of the voice, seeing Clint Barton running threw the battle with a gauntlet in his hands and an army of aliens chasing behind him. Aura felt her eyes widen seeing the six stones that were locked on each knuckle unsure how they managed to get hold of the stones and the gauntlet. But regardless, everyone seemed to want to have their hands on it in that moment.

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" Captain America replied shouting over the coms.

With herself facing the gauntlet, Aura was struck in the back by a powerful force and flew forward sliding along the ground. She groaned when an alien jumped on her back trying to bite her but she slid a hand backwards to blast it off of her.

"No!" Bruce Banner replied over the coms when another alien lunged at Aura, inches away from biting her face off as she held it back with her power. "We need to get 'em back to where they came from." He stated aloud.

Jocelyn used a blast of her energy to shoot the alien off of her and into the air, colliding with a passing jet. She stood up and ran straight back into battle, feeling her muscles begin too sore.

"No way to get 'em back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel." Tony exclaimed. Aura scrunched her nose in confusion, unsure what they were talking about. But she was suddenly curious to how exactly they have gotten hold of all six stones.

"Hold on! That wasn't our only time machine." An unknown male voice added and before anyone could ask questions, a car-horn version of La Cucaracha played in the distance. Aura and all other heroes glanced over to the sound, to an abandoned brown hippy van across the field that was guarded by thousands of aliens.

Aura kept trying to listen into the plan of her team but found it hard to concentrate based on the multiple aliens that were constantly attacking her. Finding herself angry, she drew all her powers to the center of her palms while the aliens drew closer to her every passing second. Grunting from the force of the power in her palms, she waited till she reached her limit and threw her glowing purple magic aside to cause all aliens in her radius to be demolished within seconds.

Wiping her palms together of any dust, she grinned victoriously at her brilliant execution of her plan.

"Get it started. We will get the stones to you." Captain America informed.

Jocelyn scanned the battle trying to figure out what their plan was. Using her objective, analyzing, and critical thinking, she was able to decipher what their plan was. 

The shrinking man and woman would go to the van to start up the machine in it and everyone else would focus on getting the stones to them. In a way, Jocelyn thought their plan was like American football. But it is a lot more violet and there are no rules.

Jocelyn turned around to find Spiderman and Slate standing behind her and aside another, staring at her shocked of what they just witnessed her do. She looked at them clueless, unsure what they were so amazed about, slowly lowering her hands to her side.

"W-when did you learn how to do that!?" Spiderman asked in excitement, glancing between her hands and her face. Her mouth fell into an 'oh' shaped realizing what he was asking. Though neither of them could see her reaction that was covered by her mask.

"I've trained more with my powers and agility then ever in the past few years. I learned a few neat new tricks" She admits walking towards them mindlessly, flicking a ball of her purple magic between her fingers not realizing her slip up.